8

HELLO PEOPLE FROM NOW ON IM ALWAYS GONNA PUT A PIC OF HARRYS BUMP IN THE SIDEBAR :)

Liam

The day after I took Harry out to dinner, neither of us really wanted to do anything, so we just sat around the motel room watching crappy day time TV, talking and cuddling. I had Harry wrapped in my arms and I was lightly rubbing his tummy, just how he always loves. He seems to have gained a bit of weight over the last couple of weeks, which I of course don't mind, I just thought it was a bit strange.

I was just about to get up and grab us a snack for lunch, when Harry began to shake in my arms. I glanced down and he had his face buried in his hands, obviously crying.

"Harry, what's the matter?" I asked quietly, gently taking his hands away from his face and interlacing our fingers.

"I've been hiding something from you." He sobbed. "And when I tell you this, you're probably not going to want to be with me anymore. That's why I haven't told you, because I don't want to lose you. You're the best thing thats ever happened to me, but its getting too obvious now and I have to tell you before you figure it out yourself."

What could possibly be so bad that I would leave him?

"I'm..." He hiccuped on his tears. "I'm pregnant." He whispered.

What? This had to be some kind of joke right? Harry can't get pregnant. He's a guy. Guys don't get pregnant.

"I know you might not believe me, I didn't believe it at first either, but the doctors told me when I went to see why I was feeling like shit. Luke never used a condom when he forced me to have sex with him, so here I am." He said quietly.

The Rolaids, the morning sickness he gets sometimes, the weight gain, his love for when I rub his stomach. It all adds up now. My boyfriend is pregnant. Not only is he pregnant, but the father is someone who abused him, and his baby was from when Luke raped him. And Harry is too good of a person to abort it. He really cares about his child.

"Call me a freak." He started to cry again. "Try and hit me, but please, don't hurt my baby."

I knew immediately after he said that, the real reason he left Luke. To protect his child. Luke had called him a freak and he had tried to hurt the baby. HIS baby, his own dna.

"Oh my god Harry, you're not a freak." I whispered, wrapping my arms around him and pulling his shaking body close to mine. "And I would never hurt you, I've told you that. And I'll never hurt your baby."

"I thought you would leave me." He whispered, his arms wrapped tightly around my neck. "I thought you would think I'm a freak of nature. I'm a guy. Guys shouldn't get pregnant."

"Babe, I'm not Luke." I whispered back to him. "Luke didn't really love you. And he doesn't love this baby."

Harry pulled away from the hug. "What are you saying?" He asked. I knew now was the right time to say what I've wanted to say for a long time.

"I love you Harry." I said. "And if you'll let me, I promise to love this baby just as much." I rested a gentle hand on his teeny tiny baby bump.

His eyes filled with more tears and he covered his moth with his hand. "I love you too Liam." He whispered. "And I realize now that Luke didn't love me. And I didn't love him like I thought I did. That wasn't real love. But what we have, Liam this is real love."

I was in tears too at this point. I had never really loved someone. Being orphaned at such a young age, I never had parents or siblings to love. And I had never really been IN love with someone.

"Are you really willing to be a father at eighteen?" Harry asked quietly. "I want you to, but is that what you really want? I have to do this, but you don't."

"I want to do this Harry." I said. "I love you. And I'll love this little jelly bean just as much."

"Jelly bean?" He giggled through his tears. I laughed.

"You're about three months right?" I asked. He nodded, blushing a tiny bit. "Well I read somewhere that at three months, the baby is the size of a jelly bean."

"Thats two months." Harry giggled. "I went to the doctor about a week ago, and they told me she was about the size of a lime."

"She?" I asked. Does he already know the gender? I was already really excited about this baby, even though she isn't mine, I love Harry and I'm going to stay with him no matter what.

"Well, I just feel like it's a girl." Harry smiled, rubbing circles on his stomach. "But I'll love them either way."

"When are you going to the doctor?" I asked.

"I'm using the money I stole from Luke to go to the little doctors office in the next town over." He said. "I go every two weeks and come up with a different excuse every time. My next appointment is this Monday, if you want to come." He looked down and blushed.

"Do you want me to come." I asked, a smile on my face. He nodded, blushing. "Then of course I'll come."

He bit his lip. "Liam?" He said quietly.

"Yes Harry?" I asked in response.

"I've never loved anyone like I love you." He started, looking at me shyly. "And like I said before, what we have is real. I really want my child to grow up with two parents. I obviously don't want Luke anywhere near my baby, so will you please be the real dad of my baby? Luke would be their birth dad, but I want you as his or her real dad."

"Of course Harry." I said, then leaned down and kissed the top of his barely visible baby bump.

"I love my little jelly bean." I whispered, then sat up and grabbed Harry's cheek pulling him in for a kiss. "And I love her daddy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AWWWWAWAW FRUICK THIS CHAPTER MADE ME HAPPY

THEY SAID I LOVE YOU AND HARRY TOLD HIM I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T FANGIRL OVER MY OWN BOOK THIS IS BAD BYE

Anyways this book has OVER 100 VOTES WTF?!?!

AND 1K READS IM ACTUALLY CRYING?! I never imagined this would happen it's so crazy.

So people in honor of my favorite chapter in this book so far, please go back and comment on your favorite part of this one because WHY TF NOT

COMMENT, VOTE, CHECK OUT MY OTHER 2 ONGOING BOOKS

THANKS ILY ALL