Chapter 1 - Getting Adopted

I have been stuck in this wretched place for nearly 8 years. I hate it! All my friends have got adopted and I'm stuck here.
I keep getting called,"The unchosen!" Or "Unwanted!" The care workers do say I'm good with the littlies so I'm good. I love children, not in a wrong way of course!
I heard a knock on my door.
I sat up from my bed and opened the door.
"Hi Maddie! We have some visitors for you!"
It was Victoria, a person who works here. She's nice but can be mean at times.
I walked downstairs to find a grown man with a white geled quiff. He had a Star Wars top on with black jeans on. The woman had long curly black hair with a black and white dress on.
"This is Tom and Giovanna Fletcher. They would like to adopt you."
"If that's OK with you." Tom added.
I smiled at the thought that someone actually wants me!
"That's fine. I'll just go upstairs and get my stuff." I ran upstairs, tripping on the top step in the process, and swung open my bedroom door.
I pulled out my suitcase from under my bed and packed all my belongs in there. I came along a photo of my mom and younger sister. I kissed it softly and placed it at the bottom of the suitcase.
I went downstairs and said goodbye to Vicky and Simon.
"So tell us about yourself?" Gi asked.
"Well, my name is Madison Chambers as you may already know. I love to write stories and listen to music. I am 14 and I am a Gemini baby." I said as we drove down further away from the prison, I used to call home, "What about you?" I asked.
I looked put the window to see really nice houses, houses that look like old Victorian houses. I saw a family with the mother I presume and her daughter, laughing with walking down the road. That made me think of me and my mother.
"Well, we are married as you could properly already tell. We have a baby boy, Buzz who has just turned 1. His at his Auntie's. And we have 2 cats. Oh, and your new surname will be Fletcher. Madison Fletcher." Tom said, looking up at the window mirror and smiling at me.
"Your not allergic to cats, are you?" Gi asked.
"No, but I am allergic to onions." I said.
Tom and Gi laughed.
"Onions? That's a weird allergy." Gi said.
We pulled up at a drive. I was shocked at the house. It looks like an Victorian house but more modern.
I unbuckled the seatbelt and hoped out the car.
Tom took my belongings and we went inside the house.
There were 5 grown men sitting on the sofa, scoffing chocolates and watching TV in the living room. I stood by the door of the living room, awkwardly until Gi managed to save me.
"Boys! This is Maddie."
The men all jumped and turned around.
I couldn't help but laugh.
The man furthest to the TV had a brown short geled quif with a black shirt of but the top button undone. He had red skinny jeans on.
"That's Danny Jones." Tom said walking in standing behind me.
"Hi, nice to meet you!" He walked over and shook my hand. I smiled at him.
"Hi." I responded.
Danny sat down and the man next to him, I recognized. He had brownish blackish hair, bit short and he had a green shirt on with a black leather jacket on top of it. He had black skinny jeans.
"That's Matt Willis." Tom said. Matt walked over to me and shook my hand, he hit my back hard but I acted as if I didn't feel anything.
"Hi Maddie." He smiled at me.
I smiled back and responded with,"Hello."
He sat down and the man next to him I definatly recognized! I had a massive crush on him a couple of years back. He had blondish hair but messy. He had a red t-shirt on with a Adidas logo on the front. He had blue jeans on, baggy ones.
"That's James Bourne." Gi said.
He stood up.
"Wait, hang on. Are you and Matt from Busted?" I asked.
Matt looked at me with shock.
"Yes, we are." James answered.
"Where's Charlie?" I was so confused.
James looked at Matt and looked back at me.
"Well, we don't know. Busted broke up about 9 years ago." James said.
"In 2005." Matt added.
"Oh." I answered.
"Hi, anyway, Maddie. You look ever so beautiful!" He bended down and kissed the back of my hand.
I blushed.
The boys and Gi laughed.
"Wow! I think he likes you!" Danny wolf whistled.
I laughed. James sat down. The next man had a little quit but it looked as if it had been recently cut. He had a white shirt with black jeans to go with it. You could see his 6 pack through his shirt.
"That's Harry Judd." Tom and Gi both said at the same time.
Harry laughed and got up to shake my hand.
"Hi Madison. It is OK if I call you that right?" He asked.
"Yeah, sure. Hi Harry." I shook his hand back.
Then he sat down and next to him was a man with long blonde hair but with brunette highlights. He had a hat on, it reminded me of a cowboy hat. He had red and black checked shirt on with black skinny jeans to match.
"This is Dougie Poynter." Tom said.
Dougie stood up and hugged me.
"Hi Maddie." He laughed.
"Hi Dougie." I hugged him back.
He sat down.
"Right," Gi put her soft hand on my shoulder, "I'll show you to your room."
I followed her by the stairs, when Tom called me.
"Mad, do you need help with the luggage?" He called.
I looked at the suitcase and saw that it was only a little suitcase with a plastic bag with my home persentions.
"Nahh, I'll be OK. Thanks Tom." I went upstairs and brought up my belongs.
I saw pictures on the wall. I saw a picture of Tom, Gi and I would suppose is Buzz on his 1st birthday.
"Gi? Is that Buzz?" I asked, looking up at the photo.
She stopped and smiled at the photo.
"Yeah, yeah it is."
I carried on walking until Gi stopped in front of a room. The door was closed and it had a door sign on it what read, "Madison F's Room!"
"How did you know it was going to be me?" I was shocked.
"Me and Tom have been planning on adopting you for weeks and we thought it would be a nice surprise since you care worker said you haven't been adopeted before."
I hugged her.
"Thank you. Is it OK if I called you and Tom by your first names?" I asked.
"Yeah, that's fine. I know you miss your Mom and sister very much!" She kissed me on the top of the head.
"I do." I pulled away and grabbed the handle of my suitcase.
"Shall we go in then?" She asked.
"Yeah," I smiled and opened the door.
The walls are white, expect for one. There was writing on one and it read,
' Madison Louise Fletcher,
Born:10th June 2000
Star Sign:Gemini '
My bed was white with black bed sheets. There was a pillow on my bed what had a ' M ' stitched it into it.
I had a set of draws opposite my bed with my wardrobe next to it. Under the writing on the wall was a desk. A desk with a photo on it. I walked of to the photo and saw it was a photo of Tom, Gi and Buzz.
"Is the photo OK? I know it's to soon since you have only been here for a couple of minutes." Gi said.
"It's OK. I love it." I put my luggage down and sat on the bed.
"I'll leave you to unpack." Gi left the room and shut my door behind her.
I soon saw that was 4 boxes on top of the draws. It had purple shiny wrapping paper. I walked over and read the label, ' Hi Maddie! Hope you like the present! Welcome Home!
Love Tom, Gi and Buzz (Dad, Mom and baby bro) xx '
I unwrapped the present. It was a iPhone 5c. I opened the box and it was a blue one. My favorite color. I opened the other 3. There were a Red Beat Headphones, a laptop and a iPad Air.
I ran downstairs and hugged Tom who was on the sofa, watching TV. The McBusted gang not there.
"Thank you Tom! Your the best!" I hugged him.
"What about me?" I heard Gi laugh.
I saw here stand by the door smiling at me and Tom.
I ran over to her and gave her the biggest hug ever!
"Thank you as well! Your the best!" I said, tears rolling down my face. We pulled away.
"Buzz should be here soon. Anyway, tea's done soon. Pizza and chips OK?"
"That's great thanks! I'll just be upstairs if you want me."
I went upstairs back to my room.
I started to set up my iPhone however when I've turned it on, it's already set up for me.
I had contacts and photos already in there and Facebook and Twitter has already be ready to set up.
I looked through my contacts.
Carrie, Tom, Harry, Gi, Georgia, Matt, James, Dougie, Emma and Danny.
I changed Tom's to Master Fletcher 🎶💕
I changed Dougie's to Dougswash 🎶💕
I changed Harry's to Drummer Judd 🎶💕
I changed Matt's to WillisM 🎶💕
I changed James to Froggy 🐸🎶
I changed Danny's to Jonesy 🎶💕
I changed Carrie's to Sister Fletcher 🎶💕
I changed Gi's to Mrs Fletcher 📚💕
I changed Georgia's to Mrs D Jones 💄💕
I changed Emma's to WillisE 💄💕
I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in!" I said as I looked through my phone. One photo that catched my eye was a photo of Buzz painting. He had green paint on his face with bits of red paint in his hair. His hands was full of red paint and he is moving his red painted hands across the page with a smile on his face.
Tom came into my room and stood by the draws with the bedroom door wide open.
"I'm going to pick up Buzz. Wanna come? You could stay here and get ready since we are having a McBusted gavering, if that's ok, with you?" He said.
"I'll come. I want to meet Carrie and Buzz."
I put my phone in my pocket an headed downstairs, shutting my bedroom door behind me.
"Me and Big Junior are gonna pick up Buzz. We'll probably be back in an hour, half an hour." Tom said, then kissing Gi on her cheek.
"Yuck! My parents kissing!" I pretended to vomit.
"Oi you! Cheeky!" Gi half laughed, half serious.
I laughed and me and Tom went to put on our shoes.
I put on my purple and black converse since it best suited my outfit.
I opened the door and me and Tom hoped into the car.
"So Big Junior, do you like your room?" He asked as we pulled of the drive.
"Yeah, it's great thanks. Thank you for the phone, Tom!" I said.