Chapter 2

Bellamys POV:

I saw her from across the room. She was a stranger. I had never seen her before but she was beautiful. She had blonde curls and blue sparkling eyes that seemed to light up the room. I smiled at her but she didn't notice. Then I realized she seemed lost so I headed over to help.

"Hey princess" I said to her and she turned to me her beautiful blue eyes filled with anger.
"Don't call me that" She said putting her hands on her hips.
"Sorry....princess" I said a smirk tugging at the corner of my lips. "Seriously stop" She said looking like she wanted to punch me.
"Ok I'll stop......princess" I couldn't stop; although I was very worried she might end up hitting me. But honestly she was so cute when she was mad.
"Do you need help? You look lost" I asked trying to change the subject.
"No, I'm fine I'm just heading to class" She replied but I could tell she was lying.

I glanced at the schedule she had gripped in her hands and couldn't hold back the grin that spread over my lips. She had math first. She started walking in the opposite direction.
"Math is this way" I said as I pointed to the left where the classroom was at.
"I'm heading there to, I'll show you" I said walking away and not waiting for her to answer. But I heard her rush to catch up after her surprise. I slid into the classroom right in time as the bell rung as me and new girl hurried in.

She was close behind me I sat in the back (as usual) and she sat in the front. I tried not to take it personally. It gave me a good view of the back of her head but nothing else. I tried to move so that I could catch her eyes again. I loved her eyes. Then Murphy gave me a shove.

"Dude, did you finish your homework? Do you mind if I look at it?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. I sighed and shook my head clearing my head of the unusual thoughts of this new girl.

After math I started heading toward my next class and I realized that Princess was following me so I turn around to face her.
"So you like what you see huh?" I asked giving her a smirk
"Calm down mister, It just seems like my class is in this direction" She looked through her bag to find her schedule.
"I have English next" She said and I sighed.
"Follow me" I said a bit excited that the pretty blonde was already in two of my classes. But also annoyed that for some reason I wanted to help her.

English went on for what felt like forever. But finally it was over and I hurried out of the classroom and down the hall. I walked into the cafeteria and sat down at our usual table. Octavia walked up with the new blonde and I smiled.
"Hey Octavia I'm gonna go get some food are you coming?" I asked winking at princess.
"You're welcome to come as well, princess" I said smiling brightly and she blushed.

"I'll be there soon don't wait up on me" Octavia said rolling her eyes at my hit on blondy.
"My name is Clarke by the way so stop calling me princess" She said and I smirked.
"Sorry it's already your official nickname" I said heading toward the food.

Authors note: I'm so happy I love writing this story! Please let me know how you all like it?

May we meet again (a Bellarke fan fiction) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें