Chapter 1

Clarkes POV:

Mom and I just moved, leaving my school, her work and everything. She got a job offer here and we needed to move. I'm scared about starting a new school but it's good that we left, I couldn't stay there any longer. It had to many painful memories.

My dad he died a few months ago in a car crash and we tried to stay but we couldn't. It hurt to much seeing everything that I grew up with. Everything my father was apart of. It was too much seeing all the same things so we decided it was time to move.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and walked into the new house. I slowly walked up the stairs and into my new room. I slowly started unpacking taking it all in. I made my bed with my pink comforter smiling at the memories of my dad reading me stories and tucking me in. I sighed.

I then started unloading my clothes into my closet and put my makeup in the bathroom.

I walked to my bed and laid down. I decided that I was done for now and that I can unpack more later, I fell down and fell fast asleep.

___________________________

The next morning I woke up to my alarm and winced.
It was time for school. Yay.
I thought sarcastically. I hurried into my bathroom and showered and then put my makeup on. I did some mascara, eyeshadow, and some lipgloss. Today my hair was extra curly so I put it up into a pony tail.

I then rushed downstairs and didn't have time for breakfast so I just grabbed a pop tart and walked out the door.
___________________________

I walked into school and a girl walked up to me. I was unsure what to do.
"Hey are you new in school? I haven't seen you before" She said and she seemed nice enough.
"yeah I'm new my name is Clarke what's your name?" I replied raising my hand for her to shake.

"I'm Octavia nice to meet you what is your first class? maybe it's near mine and I can help you find it" She said smiling and shaking my hand seeming a bit surprised at the gesture. "Math whats yours?" I asked feeling a bit nervous; she could be my first friend.

"English but I think my brother has Math, but I can show you to the classroom. Also you're welcome to join my group and I at lunch" Octavia said "No I think I can find my way around but thanks, and I would love to meet up with you for lunch, thanks I'll see you then" I said smiling at her and heading down the hallway. I walked around the school looking for math class. I couldn't find it, I was lost.

Authors note: I'm so excited I can't wait to see how you like it. soon Clarke with meet Bellamy can't wait! Please review and let me know what you think! Thank you so much for reading <3