Prologue

Hey this is my first fanfic, sorry if it sucks.  This story is on fanfiction.net too but it's mine and it's already complete but I'd like to hear your thoughts anyway.

Dedicated to JessyBoo for the awesome cover. Enjoy!

Prologue

Percy's P.O.V.

Grover, Angelina and I were sitting in our dorm at Yancy Academy when all of a sudden there was a blinding light and right in front of us was the god of death. Angelina and I had just fought a Fury the day before, but somehow this was even scarier.

"Lord Hades, what are you doing here?" Grover asked. Angelina and I just looked at each other confused. Did he just say Lord Hades?

"I want Angelina. She is going to tell me where it is and until she does, I swear on the River Styx I'm going to keep her in the Underworld, cursed. If someone breaks the curse, I will let her go."

"And how do I break the curse?"Angelina asked. She was suprisingly calm.

"Someone has to tell you three certain words and mean them- simple words, yet very powerful. I'll be back in five minutes to take you to the Underworld, so say your goodbyes now."

And with that he was gone. We said goodbye and hugged and all that, then he came back.

But right before they left Angelina said, "Percy, Grover!" We looked at her. She whispered, "I love you."

Then she was gone. TEars streamed down my face as I stared at the empty space in front of me. I would miss my twin sister. But I guess it was time to face facts; I was alone.

~...Or so I thought...~

Sorry it's short, I'll try to make the other chapters longer.