19

Henry's prov.

When I woke up, I was surrounded in a warm tingly feeling. I breathed in and a heavenly scent entered my nose.

Is this a dream? It feels so nice, laying right here. Wait. Today is the day I get my mate. The day I know wether Aaron is my mate or not.

I opened my eyes slowly, and looked towards Aaron.

'Mate!' My wolf growled. Even though I am submissive, I still want everyone to know he is mine.

I smiled. Aaron is my mate. My one and only. The guy I have been in love with since forever. I am so lucky to have him as my mate.

Quickly I shook Aaron awake, and done it softly so he wouldn't be made at me if he woke up angry.

"Hmmm? What is it?" Aaron hummed. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

His voice sounded heavenly, and it made my body shiver. Yep. He is my one and only, the one that I will spend the rest of my life with.

"Nothing much just that I want you, mate." I smiled.

Aaron's eyes went wide. "So you know it's really me?"

I nodded and pecked his lips, I felt like my feelings for him amplified by 100. Every time we touched I felt tingles, every time we kissed I felt fireworks, and every time I looked at him my heart would skip a beat and butterflies will fill my stomach.

Aaron wrapped me in a hug. "I love you so much!"

I smiled. I know he loves me for real, and not just because we are mates. Although the fact that we are mates helps a lot.

"I love you too." I hugged Aaron back. It was the best feeling in the world being with your mate.

Nothing can ever replace it.

Suddenly, the hug stopped and Aaron crashed his lips to mine. I was surprised, but I loved it none the less.

I moaned at the feeling and quickly kissed him back, he soon licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him in.

He roamed my mouth as I moaned into the kiss, he was feeling up every where on my body. And honestly it was a bliss. A bliss that made my body needy for him.

"Aaron!" I moaned out loud.

He growled, and put me up on his lap. Biting and tugging on my lips, his hands roaming all over me doing what they wish.

This didn't last long, because I let out a very loud moan and Aaron stopped in his tracks.

Did I ruin everything?

My doubts were soon dropped.

Aaron pinned me down, on the bed and towered over me.

"What?" He asked, kissing down my neck this time. It felt purely amazing and 10x that when he found my pulse point.

"Mark me!" I moaned.

Aaron agreed and went down to the lower area of my neck, the part where it meet my shoulder and extended his fangs.

He bit me without hesitation, and I moaned loud. I am pretty sure everyone in the house heard but I for care.

I felt complete.

"You got to mark me too Henry." Aaron breathed in my ear. "Or else people will think I don't have a sub."

The thought of people thinking he was single angered me, quickly I sat up an bit him. He moaned a little when I did that.

I let go and smiled as I fell back on the bed, exhausted. We marked each other just now, but late on today we will finish the mating process.