16

Blake's prov.

I gulped. We were in front of my dads house, the place I was raised in. Well not really, the pack house is every werewolfs home.

Luke squeezed my hand. "I am worried."

Tomorrow he will finally see that we are mates, but today we face my father.

I squeezed his hand back. "Don't worry."

I raised my hand up and knocked on the door, not a minute later my mother opened it.

"Luke! Blake!" My mother hugged both of us. "Why are you boys here?"

"We need to talk to dad." I told her.

She seemed curious then saw our hands laced together. "Oh."

She let us in and walked down the hall.

"Blake he is going to kill me." Luke whispered.

I pecked his cheek. "He won't lay a finger on you."

"I won't." Dad spoke up.

Me and Luke stared at him wide eyed.

"One question, why are you two holding hands when you have a mate?" My father asked.

"Dad. Luke is my mate." I stated, getting it over with.

"Are you sure?" My dad asked.

I smiled and looke down at Luke who was staring at the floor. "Yes I am. He is my mate. Luke is the love of my life."

Luke blushed at looked up at me. I quickly bent down and pecked his lips again.

But he kissed back, and we started a war with our tongues. Until my father coughed and caused us to stop.

We both blushed.

"Okay." My father sighed. "I don't have much choice in seeing how your made for each other, but I allow this. You two can mate."

I smiled. "Thanks dad."

I basically dragged Luke back to the pack house, into my room, and pushed him on the bed.

I kissed him hard. We both moaned into the kiss, and all this intensified when Luke decided to run his fingers through my hair.

I couldn't take it any longer and asked for entrance into his mouth, he accepted and I took advantage of that. Dominance wasn't a problem, I easily dominated and pushed my knee between his legs.

"Blake!" Luke moaned.

I stopped kissing his lips, and started kissing his neck, leaving love bites and hickeys for everyone to see.

"Blake! More!" Luke moaned out.

Then I wolfed out....

I full blown shifted on top of my mate, with a wolf boner.

And Luke couldn't stop laughing.

"I didn't know I was turning you on that much!" Luke laughed, rolling on the bed.

In my wolf form, I pouted and laid on the bed. Rule #1 for werewolfs, never ever lose control of your wolf will having a boner or your werewolf side will come out and you be stuck as a wolf for a good time.

Luke was still laughing when, I walked over and licked his pants. Right over his boner.

'I didn't know I turned you on so much.' I mind linked him, as his face turned blood red and he moaned a little.

"Blake we are not going any farther with you in your wolf form!" Luke huffed, he was still blushing and it was adorable.

I shifted back to my human form, and pushed him back on the bed. He gulped as I took off his shirt along with mine.

"Hey guys pack me-" Rose stopped, and froze.

Her nose slowly started bleeding as she stood there, then she casually backed up and rand down the hall way screaming. "I finally saw it! My OTP becoming cannon!"

Luke blushed and hide his head in a pillow. "I can't believe she saw me like this, only you can!"

Luke blurted out then covered his mouth, blushing even more.

I chuckled and pecked his cheek. "Tomorrow we will continue with this."