4

Luke's prov.

I was forcefully awoken by Blake.

"Fix me a sandwich, and hurry up." Blake growled and walked towards the door. "And you should know that your not allowed to sleep in the same room with people other than your mate."

I groaned and sat up as Blake shut the door.

I looked around the room and I was surprised that my friends weren't here, but how did Blake know that they were with me?

Maybe it was because of Henry's name on the door...

I walked out of the room, and I cringed at my self. I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday. Blake wouldn't mind if I showered and changed, right?

Eh.

I took a shower and changed my clothes so I was wearing sweats, the color of the sweat pants being bright blue and the hoodie black.

Then I went to the kitchen where I found Blake sitting with his arms crossed, in between Aaron who was eating and Devin who was also eating.

I regretted my decision to walk into the kitchen.

"I told you to make me a sandwich!" Blake yelled at me.

I looked down, then I heard him get out of his chair and stomp his way over to me. He grabbed my hoodie and it made my eyes go straight to his face.

He is going to kill me...

"Next time tell me you want to take a shower first, so I don't have to wait twenty minutes in the kitchen." Blake sighed and let me go.

I put my hand to his head.

"Hey?! What are you doing?" He tried to back away from me.

With every step he took back I took forward.

"Checking your tempature, I think your sick!" I told him.

Blake grabbed my wrist and pushed me back into the counter, it hurt a little but I didn't mind it.

I gulped as he looked down at me.

"Oh my maple!!!!" Rose shouted suddenly.

I looked over at her and so did Blake, which made him let go of me, which made me sad.

"I ship it!" Rose stated, Devin went beside her.

"Rose let's go and take a walk, and leave the couple alone." Devin smiled.

"Were not a couple!" Me and Blake yelled, and jumped five feet away from each other.

Rose and Devin left, and it left the kitchen in an awkward silence.

"Hey? Do either of you know where Henry is?" I asked.

Aaron glared at me. "Why do you want to know?"

"He is my best friend." I told Aaron, I was slightly scared of my adopted brother right now.

Aaron smiled a little. "I knew that, he went to help set up the party."

"The party!" I yelled, I ran out of the house and headed straight for the woods where the party would be.

I couldn't shift yet but thank god for letting me be a werewolf, it made me so much faster then a regular person.

Running actually feels am-

And I fell, over a branch of course. Hmm branches are sorta like tree bones.... Makes me wonder.

A low growl interupted my thoughts. I gulped. A rouge was a couple feet away, and it was a huge one. With blonde fur and silver eyes?

Wait I have silver eyes too!

It kept growling at me. Then it's eyes flashed and I felt like something was unlocked in side of me. Weird... Then the rouge disappeared!

Not really it just ran off, back into the woods.

I got up an continued my way to the place where we would set up the party, and when I got there everything was fine.

Then I had a feeling it was going to rain..