Meet The Family

Louis P.O.V.

+ 5 Minutes Earlier +

"I HATE YOU LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! GIVE IT BACK!!" screamed Lottie. I sighed and gave her back the lipstick I had taken after catching her wearing it. She didn't need make-up she was beautiful the way she was. "I'm going to go get some coffee BYE!" I yelled to the household in general. Before the door shut I heard my mum telling Lottie to stop stealing her lip stick.

Louis: 1 Lottie: 0

When I got to the coffee shop I saw a man who looked just like...................... Bruce Wayne.

Well shizznuts with whipped cream

You see I knew he was batman simply because I'm the Sassy Master who knows everything that goes on anywhere all the time. I took a step in the shop.

FAST FORWARD TO THEM LEAVING THE SHOP

We walked out to his shiny Lamborghini. I love women who have a taste in Lamborghini's (A/N VIDEO DIARIES ANYONE!?!/ ). We got in. As soon as I had my seatbelt on we were off into the sunset. Hahahahaha no we weren't getting married. "Look kid, behave when we get to my 'house' cause my wife and daughter are there and she doesn't exactly know who I am. She knows that I am in a dangerous business but doesn't question it so be careful." He was married and had a kid? Huh good thing I had Kelsey (that's right babes you in da story to) and was a boy or I wouldn't have had a shot. All of a sudden Domino by Jessie J came on. I had my own lyrics to this one.

These five boys are sexy

Ya I'm talking about 1D

Liam Payne is so fine

Cry me a river good times

Niall can taste the spicy chicken from his Nandos right there

Zayn is looking in the mirror whilst he's checking his hair don't you know

1D are out of control.

Ooo ooo ooo ooooooo

Listen to up all night

There is not a spoon in sight

DJ Malik come on

Oo ooo oo oooooooooo

Do the 1 2 3 Flick

Inbetweeners dance quick

DJ Malik come on

Oo ooo ooo ooooooooo

Fell in love with them at first sight

Larry ( :0 )

Niam

And

Vas happening man

................................................. I continued for the rest of the song (whole song -----------------------------à )

When we pulled into a HUGE mansion I knew I was indeed standing in front of Wayne manner. It was huge, beautiful, and....... I sound like a girl so I'll just shut-up. Then an adorable little girl ran up to Bruce.

"DADDY! MOMMY SAID YOU WERE GONNA BE LATE!!''

"Is that so? Well I'm early because of this lad right here." She turned to look at me then reached her hands out for me to pick her up, so I did. Then the most beautiful girl came out of what I'm assuming was the kitchen. I assumed this because again I KNOW EVERYTHING and she also had a 'Kiss the Chef 'apron on. Let's just say Bruce did just that. Well more like they sucked face for 5 minutes while their daughter led me into a living room. I looked around. I was looking at a family photo of Bruce and the little girl when the lady said it was time to eat. Even her voice was beautiful. Snap out of it you have Kelsey remember?!??!!? Besides Batman would kill me if he found out I was thinking this. " Arabella come one up in the chair you go love" the lady said. "And you must be Louis. It's wonderful to meet a co-worker from my husbands, uh... business. I hope you know what you are getting yourself into darling." She said. "Me to mam. Me to."

Mysterious P.O.V.

I watched as the boy sat the table while everyone else joined him. A pop star? Really Bruce. I could take them down in an instant but I wanted to make them suffer. The child was the first step on the road to success.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO yeah chapter 2 peeps. I of course am playing his wife because I. LOVE. CHRISTIAN. BALE SO. FREAKING. MUCH.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arabella is played by Baby Lux from one direction!!!!!!!! Anyways so whadda ya think?

Vote

Comment

Spread the word

FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love Batman

Love-

Allie <3