Chapter 3

*Louis' POV*

As everyone sat at the table,I decide to look at my phone. The food wasn't quite ready yet,so we were all sitting at the table. I see 15 missed calls, and 35 text messages.

"What?!" I exclaim wondering who in their right mind, would bother me this much. I open the calls,it's all from Kelsey. She's my umm... lady friend. Ok,no she's my girlfriend.

"Oh...." I said feeling really bad. The texts were also from her. Repeated messages like where r u?,you're not answering me, I miss you:-(, do you wanna break up :'-(? This breaks my heart seeing that the love of my life,thinks I want to break up. 

I quickly text back telling her I'm at a friend's house,working on a deal,and to meet me at 421 Downing Street (A/N:FAKE ADDRESS!! I hope...) 

She texts me back. "Ok,I missed you."

"Umm... Mrs. Wayne (that's for you Allie!), I stammer nervously looking down at my hands.

"Aww,just call me Allie,love",she said with a smile. 

"Ok,umm.. Allie,is it ok.. that I umm... invite a friend over?" I stammer nervously looking up. I feel eyes on me. And I think I know who's.

*Bruce's POV*

I glare at the side of his head. What is this kid doing?! Trying to add more people into our secret plan?! I look at my wife,Allie to see her reaction.

*Allie's POV*

I see Bruce glaring at me. Why can't he just be nice to Louis?

"Of course,Lou! I think I made too much food anyway!! Haha,ha,ha. So,um, what's his name?" I ask, ignoring Bruce's state.

*Louis's POV*

"Umm.... It's a girl. Actually,she's my girlfriend. Her name's Kelsey." I say blushing. 

I see a smirk on Bruce's face and Allie laughs. "Oh Lou,of course you can invite her!!"

"Oh,the food!" Allie exclaims running into the kitchen.

* Bruce's POV*

"So you never told me about your lady friend." I said to Louis. Putting bunny ears around lady friend.

"I didn't think you would care,after all,we're just business partners." He replied sweeping his hair to the side.

"Well,I guess I kinda do,in a way. But really, kid?! You want her to know about.... our plan?!" Looking at him furiously. He almost looked scared.

*Louis's POV*

"I just told her,it was a business plan. She texted me and called me so many times,she felt that I wanted to break up with her. Which I don't want to ever do. And if I didn't reply,she'll probably dump me. And I really,really like her. Like a lot." I finish and bite my lip. Bruce will probably just tell me to suck it up.

" Ummm....wow,kid. Never knew you felt like that." He said.

"It's not like anyone cares,anyway. Not even you,but psshh,whatever." I replied.

And with that,the doorbell rang. That's her!! 

"I'll get it!!!", I yelled.

Topic: Batman and Louis Tomlinsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें