Suprise!!!

" Allie look at what Kelsey left you " Bruce said softly. I wiped the few remaining tears away from my face as I took the piece of paper from him.

Dear Allie,

I’m sorry. I guess when I saw you and Arabella I freaked out. I apologize and I fully trust you with her. After all you are her mother even though I gave birth to her. I will always babysit for you and I promise if at any time you don’t want me to anymore I’ll stop. If you ever need anything I’ll be there to help you. I want to be there for you and Bruce and I see us being friends.

Apologizing,

Kelsey

                I smiled at the note. Bruce took it from me and read it. He also smiled. “ Let’s call them up for lunch shall  we love?” said Bruce. “ of course “ I said.

“ And I’ll tell Louis later about our plan “ Bruce said to himself as he walked out with Arabella in his arms. I smiled after them and put a hand on my stomach. Tonight I was going to tell him I was pregnant. I mean today was his birthday after all. I sighed and walked towards our closet. When I got all the way to the back I heard yelling. It sounded like Bruce was on the phone. I frowned, the phone was on the other side of the house.

I noticed an old track trophy and touched the star. Then…………………….

Bruce’s P.O.V.

I smiled at my sleeping daughter then I went to the bat cave to make a phone call.

“ Louis here “

“ Hey Louis it’s Bruce. Listen, Allie feels bad about the yelling and stuff so we were wondering if you guys would meet us for dinner later. “

“ let me ask Kelsey.” I heard some shouts and crying then Kelsey picked up the phone.

“ I don’t ever want to see you or Allie again! Do you hear me!?!? You will do nothing but business with Louis. He will not see Allie or anything like that! She is trying to take him away from me!!! Tell your wife to back off!” I sat stunned then started yelling some things back until Louis took the phone.

“ I’m sorry about her she was fine until we got home and Allie texted me asking if we wanted to go to dinner and Kelsey took it the wrong way. “

“ It’s okay I guess dinner is a bad idea at the moment then “ I said.  

“ yeah it is. I got to go but we’ll be in touch soon” then he hung up. I sighed.

“ Omigod” I heard a voice say behind me. It was coming from the door of the bat cave.

Allie’s P.O.V.

I looked up at my husband. “ What the hell? You have some serious explaining to do.”

“ Are you sick babe?”

“ What? “

“ You’re holding your stomach “

“ Oh am i… hahaha, sorry “ oh snap he almost  found  out about the baby. Just then realized. “ You’re Batman aren’t you ‘’ he winced. “well, ummm, yeah”

I immediately walked past him deeper into the cave. I turned and smiled. “ tell me all about it.” His face lit up like a little kid on Christmas.

1 hour later

“ OMIGOD! “ I yelled as I ran towards the trash can. I bet over a nd puked my guts out.

I hated being pregnant.

“ Allie are you, well, pregnant? “

“ Happy birthday? “

“ OMIGOD I’M SO EXCITED! BABE THIS IS GREAT! I CAN’T STOP SMILING!!! Why aren’t you smiling? “ “ You are Batman what happenes if enimies figure it out and then the baby and Arabella are in danger.” I said.

“I would never let them hurt either of you” he said. And then…………………….

********************************************

Hey guys! I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So like sorry it's short I'm just tired from camp! Shout out to all the marwood fourth years!!!!

- Allie <3