Chapter 5

*Sally's POV*

"What?! Your going to let them keep that child!! You said you wanted her back when Kelsey exploded on Allie!!!!" I say shocked staring at Louis with wide eyes. I hope it was just a joke.

"Well, I mean yes. It was a closed adoption,meaning Kelsey and I can't get her back. They have the money to provide for Arabella. If we didn't have money for her then,we don't know how we would do it now. Oh,and also, in an argument,you just have to stick to her side.ALWAYS." He ended. (A/N: in an argument you have to stick on my side,or I'll erupt on you also!! Back to the story)

"Very smart,Lou. So does she know your not on her side? Where is she anyway?" I say scanning around the house.

"No,she doesn't. She may be on the porch. I'll go talk to her about..umm..everything. Wish me luck",he says getting up.

"Good luck,hun." I tell him. He's gonna need it.

*Kelsey's POV*

"I can't even BELIEVE how innocent she was!! That was MY own daughter!!!! I want my daughter back,but can I even get her back? i know I probably can't afford to,but I love her." I say aloud kicking pebbles. At that point,the door opens and Louis walked out the door. I jump up.

"Hi",I say startled.

"Hey,we need to..umm...talk,about ummm...tonight." Louis starts sitting next to me.

* Louis's POV*

"Ok." She responds quietly looking down at the ground.

"Here it goes. So I know,when you um...blasted off on Allie,and I said I would do anything to take her back, I umm..lied. Kelsey, I know she's our daughter,but can we afford to take care of her? Bruce and Allie are great parents,and taking good care of her. Don't you want Arabella to be happy? Sorry I lied to you before." I finish sheepishly waiting for her reaction.

She started. "Of course I do. But... I'm just so mad at Allie for...

I cut her off. "Allie knew who you were. She was just acting all innocent because she didn't want to start anything with you. Especially not with Aunt Sally here.But you did."I finish sternly.

*Kelsey's POV*

"Yea,I did start something." I replied quietly feeling my eyes well up with tears. I begin to cry.

"Lou,I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to erupt on Allie,it's just that seeing her with MY daughter,made me all emotional,seeing that she isn't mine. And I totally ruined your business deal with Bruce. I'm so sorry!!" I sob putting my head in my hands.

*Louis's POV*

I sighed. She cracked,finally. "It's ok,it's ok,babe. I understand how you feel about Arabella. Do you know how I felt when I first saw Arabella? I had to keep it together,especially when we got along. And don't worry,about my business deal with Bruce." I smile as she puts her head on my shoulder.

"How about this. We tell Allie and Bruce were sorry about tonight,say goodbye to Aunt Sally,and we go back to my place to watch some movies?" I ask Kelsey.

She asks,her voice cracking, "Can we bake cookies?"

"Oatmeal or chocolate chip?" I ask. Please say chocolate chip,please say chocolate chip.

"CHOCOLATE CHIP!!!!" Kelsey yells. (A/N: I love chocolate chip cookies!!!!)

*Narrator's POV*

So they both ran back inside going to tell Allie and Bruce sorry,but Aunt Sally said they were asleep,so she was going to leave soon. Anyway,Lou and Kelsey make the note,and soon after leave with Sally.

* Kelsey's POV*

"I hope Allie forgives me,Louis" I say buckling my seat belt.

"Don't be ridiculous! We,I mean you,put a lot of thought in that note. Now don't be sad,we got some cookies to bake!" He replied taking time off of driving to playfully punch me in the arm.

"Ok. First keep your eyes on the road!! And second, I hope you know that "we" means you baking the cookies while I pick the movie." I say.

"Finnneeeeee." He says.

So after a few minutes of silence,I remember there was something I had to tell Louis and ask him. About that business deal.

"Um..Louis,I forgot to tell you,doesn't Bruce look familiar? Like that superhero...um..Batman? Call me crazy but he does.

*Louis's POV*

I immediately freeze after she says those words and I begin to panic. "Umm....no he doesn't look familiar...pshhhh... what!!That's crazy. Ha,that's crazy...."

"Oh,and another thing...." I roll my eyes. She's gonna force me to blurt it out if she doesn't stop!!

"Yea, you never told me what's this "business deal." Is it like for a famous company,or something. And who do you know him?" She asks with a lot of concern.

Can she stop with the questions?! Bruce already busted my chops over inviting her to dinner,imagine how he'll react to her finding out everything?! I feel myself sweating as the light turns red.

"You know what it doesn't matter. As long as you do whatever needs to be done. As long as Allie doesn't try anything on you." She replied cracking her knuckles. (A/N: Sorry Allie!! I would never punch you!!)

"Thank you God." I say silently as the light turns green.

I can breathe a sigh of relief. Now to focus on cookies and chick-flicks. What a night.

************************************

Hey,hey,hey girlies!!!!! This is the 5th chapter of the book. Allie's not here :'(. But the show must go on!!!! Sorry if some of you found it short!! I'm pretty happy with this chappie!! Ha,that rhymed. Happy,chappie,no,ok. Soooo..... did y'all watch BSE? I had my tissues and my 26769289290 tabs up!! Until Tuesday.

VOTE

COMMENT

RECOMMEND

FOLLOW

FEEDBACK (I can take the pain *sobs*) haha

STAY AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL

-Kelsey :-P