Aunt Sally

BRUCE'S P.O.V.

DING DONG!!!

" BRUCE GET THE DOOR!!!!" yelled Allie from the kitchen. I picked up Ara because I knew Sally had a soft spot for her. Allie's sister didn't exactly well like me. . I don't know what I ever did to her and I don't want to know either. When I opened the door Sally just barged right into the house. " So this is the famous Wayne manor? Nothing super special" " Sally" Allie said in a warning tone. Then she smiled and hugged her sister. " Oh Allie, little sister! I haven't seen you in forever. Tell me has Bruce been terrible to you?" " No Sally he is the best man I could ever ask for." I let a proud smile rise on my lips as she stared at me with goo-goo eyes and a huge smile. " Auntie ! Auntie!." Yelled  Arabella. I set her softly on the ground so she could hug her Aunt. Then the door bell rang. Again.

DING! DONG!

I walked over and opened the door. Their stood Louis Tomlinson. " UH. Hey Bruce I just..." " Who is that sweet heart?" rang Allie's voice from the kitchen. " It's Louis!" " Bruce Wayne don't leave him out in the cold. Come in dear boy. Have some water. I'm Allie's sister Sally. Sorry about Bruce he's a little thick sometimes." I just rolled my eyes and made a funny face at Louis who let out a giggle. Allie shot me a warning glance as she handed Sally a cup of water. " Lou-Lou!!! Lou-Lou!!" shouted Arabella  as she ran up to him. It was nice to see they got along. I gave Allie a hug and kiss then went to pick up my daughter.

Sally watched me carefully as I looked Arabella in the eyes. "Little miss it's time for your nap." She huffed but followed me after waving at Louis. When we got upstairs she climbed in bed and fell asleep. She must've been tired. When I got back downstairs I saw Kelsey yelling at Louis in the foyer but continued walking.

" Bruce just in time babe. I need you to" before Allie could finish Kelsey came storming into the kitchen and walked right up to Allie. " HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU ACT ALL INNOCENT AS IF YOU DON'T KNOW! YOU KNOW WHAT I FOUND OUT!?!?!? YEAH ARABELLA ISN'T YOUR DAUGHTER!" Louis came running in after her. "  I WANT HER BACK! SHE WAS MINE AND I GAVE HER UP FOR ADOPTION BECAUSE  I COULDN'T TAKE CARE OF HER BUT NOW I CAN AND I WILL GET HER BACK IF IT IS THE LAST THING I DO!"  then she stormed out of the house. Louis let out a low whistle. " you going to follow her kid?" I asked. " No, she needs to calm down. Is she okay?" he said pointing to Allie.  I looked at her. Sure enough she'd gone pale and was shaking.

I slowly gathered her in my arms and buried my face in her neck. After a few minutes of whispering sweet nothings in her ear I pulled back and looked down at our legs. " Mommy what was that lady talking about?" I looked at Sally. This would be the point where she made a snide remark but she just looked at me and picked up Arabella. " Your mommy and Daddy need to talk so me and Louis are going to sing you to sleep okay" then her, Louis, and Arabella disappeared up the stairs. " I actually forgot for a moment when we were singing that she wasn't ours. " " Babe it was a closed adoption there is no way she can get her back. We have money to provide for her, you are a great mother, everything will be okay." " Promise?" she looked just like she had when I told her I was Batman.

Flashback

" You're batman?" " yes you have to believe me" " I do, but what happens if something goes wrong?" " everything will be alright." " Promise?" " I promise"

Present time

" I promise love. I really do."

I SIGHED AS I WATCHED Allie walk into our room and shut the door.  I missed having her in my arms already.

Allie's P.O.V.

After Kelsey said that I blanked out on what everyone was saying. I saw my sister walking away with my child. No I wanted her back but something was restraining me. I followed the arms up and saw his face. My angel   Christian . I sighed and escaped his arms and walked up to our room after shuting the door I collapsed onto the bed in silent tears. I felt him next to me as he pulled us under the covers and turned out the light. Then I felt my daughter climb in next to me and curl into a ball. The last thing I heard was Sally talking to Louis. " What are you going to do Lou?" " Help them keep that child."