Chapter 11

*Louis's POV*

I turned around to see the Joker's sidekick and my eyes get wide.

"Too late to back out now." I say quietly.

*Kesley's POV*

OMG. LOUIS,LOUIS,PLEASE DO SOMETHING!!" I plead inside my head. I look at Allie and she's pale and probably thinking the same thing.

*Mr.Z's POV*

(A/N:i was gonna use mr.X,but if your a directioner...You know the deal with mr.X...)

"Ahh!!!Mr.Tomlinson,it's a pleasure to meet you." I extend my arm to shake it but he gives me a disgusted look.

I casually pace back and forth. "I'm just trying to be friendly,and I see you managed to free Bruce's "expecting" wife and your girlfriend.,And what is this,Harry too! Aha!" I finish pacing and give Louis a smug smile.

*One Direction's(except Louis) POV*

I know we where all thinking the same thing.Who is that lady,who is this Mr.Z person?And why are we chained???? Too many questions,with such little answers.Wait,scratch that.NO answers.

*Louis's POV*

"You are sick.You think what happened to Allie is funny?!?! You wanna prove that your such a great assistant. Why don't you do something tough guy?!!!!And yes....I also freed Harry."I yell moving closer to him. I looked at Harry,but he was looking around.

"No,no,no Mr.Tomlinson I don't think it's funny.And are you sure I'M the one playing the tough guy act?Hmm.." I smirk. This is such a fun game.He clenched his fist.This is what I want. To get him riled up,before I attack.

*Narrator's POV*

It continued back and forth,Mr.Z being sarcastic,but cruel,and Louis getting angrier,and angrier but keeping his cool.Kelsey wanted to get up and do something and so did Allie.But what could they do? And well,the rest of the boys just sat quietly looking.After all,he somehow killed the security they had(a/n:that can somehow happen.....right?

*Kelseys POV*

I hope Louis knows what he's doing. He's falling right into the trap.Mr.Z will attack anytime because Louis will be caught offgaurd.The thought of that questioned if I would be alive either...

*Allie's POV*

Something is iffy about what he's doing.Just casually having a cruel conversation. And not attacking???No.There's something wrong.And with that cloak who knows what he can be hiding.....

*Mr.Z.'s POV*

This was easier than I thought.Well,wouldn't the joker be proud.I'm about to strike.Or should I wait.

"Apparently,you don't like my generosity!!Why not?Why can't we be friends,Louis?In fact,just let them go? (A/N:Just can't let her go,la da da da da da.....)

"What!"He practically yells,and Kelsey gets startled.

"Are you ok,darling?"I ask with a sinister smile,moving closer to her. But Louis stops,and growls "Don't you dare."

"Ok.So you can just let them go."I say calmly.This is it.

*Louis POV*

"What?Who?Kelsey,or..."I trail off turning around to point to Kesley and Allie who both mouth the word noooooo.And that's when I made a horrible mistake.

As I turned around,to see what Mr.Z was going to say,he pulled out a weapon and with that I......

****************************************************************

HEY CLIFFHANGER!!!SORTA.SUSPENSE.IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UP YESTERDAY BUT........WIFI. I KEPT LOSING IT.*sigh* OH AND SORRY IF IT WAS SHORT,I COULDN'T REALLY THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE. :/

VOTE

COMMENT

FEEDBACK

FOLLOW

RECOMMEND

AND,SO,UM BYE!!!STAY AWESOME!!! <3 <3

-Kelsey xD