Chapter 7

*Allie's POV*

And then the doorbell rang causing me to jump up. Who could that be?! I'm not even throwing a party!

"I'll get it." Bruce says getting up with the same confused look on his face.

"Are you throwing me a party?" Bruce asks me. She shakes her head indicating no. She rubs her stomach.

"That's too much stress!!!" She says throwing her hands up in the air. I laugh.

*Bruce's POV*

I slowly open the door to find.....Louis and Kelsey at the door,her hand tightly around Louis' arm,with a pissed off look. Louis,with a pleasant smile.

"Afternoon,Bruce!" Exclaims Louis.

"Hi." Kelsey says blankly.

"Come inside,what are you guys doing here?" I ask looking at a shocked Kelsey.

Louis nudges her,and she sighs and opens her mouth.

*Kelsey's POV*

"Allie,can you please come over here?" I ask nicely. She looks pale. OMG,did I scare her? I hope she doesn't think I'm going to slap her.

She slowly walks over to Bruce,her face zombie-like.

"I just wanna say....I'm sorry for the way I acted when you invited Louis for lunch. I was fine until I saw the message. I'm also sorry for thinking your trying to steal Lou. It was kinda crazy to think that,seeing your married! So,I'm sorry about that. I do that." I finish,smile,and open my arms for a hug.

She slowly smiles and accepts my hug. Yay!!! I look to Bruce and Louis who are giving me thumbs up. We let go of each other and I look at Lou. I then look at Louis,grab a fist of his shirt,and kiss him for a few seconds in front of them. I hear Bruce groan,but I just wanna seal the deal so Allie is aware,that he's MIIINNNEEE!!!!!

I let go of his shirt,and face them. Louis still has a shocked look on his face. He cleared his throat,and looked up at a smirking Bruce.

What's for lunch?" I ask Allie like nothing ever happened.

*Allie's POV*

I laughed. Not only did Kelsey pretend liked nothing ever happened Louis reaction was priceless.

"Well...since you guys weren't coming,I was just going to take Bruce for a little birthday lunch..." Bruce cut me off.

*Bruce's POV*

".....AHEM!" I say to Allie.

"Oh,today's your birthday,you didn't tell me,happy birthday!" Kelsey says,then Louis.

"Can I finish?! Thank you! But since you guys are here,would you mine coming along?" Allie asks.

I suck my teeth when Allie asked them. Am I the only one,who doesn't want the cover to get blown by Kelsey? Why can't Louis stick up for himself?! Man,what love does to a guy.....

I waited for a response and next thing you know.......

"Umm....I think we'll have the garlic cheese bread for an appetizer." Allie says smiling up at the waitress in the booth along with Kelsey and Louis.

(A/N: do they even have garlic cheese bread as an appetizer? Oh well,somewhere,somewhere over the rainbow!!!I'm not ok,there was something in my apple pie)

*Kelsey's POV*

As I sat in the booth,Bruce looked uneasy,Louis looked around,and Allie looked sick. I knew this a question I'm about to regret.

"Allie,are you pregnant?" I ask.

She smiles. "Yes,yes I am."

"Ahhhh!!! Congrats!!! OMG,I can't wait!! Do you need help with anything? If you do,I'll help you course. With ANYTHING!! Lou,Lou,we need to buy some baby clothes,ohh,and some other stuff!!" I squeal tugging his arm. He flicks my hand,off his arm.

"Thanks,but Bruce will do all of that." She smiles warmly,

"NO!NO!NO! I,I mean Lou and I will help! Just focus on being good parents and...where's my food?!" I yell.

"Another question,I'm still curious about this deal." I say putting bunny ears over deal.

*Bruce's POV*

I bang my fist on the table. "You know what?! I'm tired of your questions!! I'm gonna tell you the truth whether your in or NOT!!" I finish and tell her about the actual plan,the batcave,how I'm Batman,and what Lou and I are gonna do to try and stop it.

Her eyes got bigger and bigger when I explained even more. But remember quuuuieeetttllyyyyy.

*Kelsey's POV*

"Wow! But..... I don't believe you. Is there something in your watteetttr???" I ask observing the glass.

Louis stops looking around." It's true,babe." He says.

"Is there something wrong with your water also?" I ask throwing my hands in the air.

"It's TRUE!!!!!" Allie exclaims. You have to believe us!! She says looking at Bruce.

"Mayyyybbeeeee. No to be honest I don't. Sorry." I shrug.

"Your very difficult aren't you? Well you know what come back to our house,and we'll show you the batcave. Deal?" Bruce asks me.

"Deal." I say.

*Narrator's POV*

So after the lunch,and a few laughs and Allie constantly running to the bathroom,they finished.

*Bruce's POV*

" So now to show you we are NOT crazy,back to our place. But now that you know everything,the obvious question is are you in?" I ask.

************************************
Cliffhanger,ish. I kind of have writers block,kind of. I'm actually kind of down. Twitter.

1) have you heard about the 2 year break after the WWA stadium tour. It kind of makes me sad,because that is a really long time. And they can go into different paths. Which I'm really really not hoping for.

2) Louis and the Doncaster Rovers. I'm so happy for him!!!! Ahhhh!!! Football playing scruffy Louis. ;) ;) but what if this comes a permanent job? It may seem far fetched,but it's another dream that he's living,and he's really good. I know it's only for charity,(isn't he sweet!!) but for 2 years (maybe,just a rumor) he is occupying himself as a football player. Which can or can not become a permanent job. What if he becomes like David Beckham? These are not clean thoughts.... ;)

3) those people calling Zayn a terrorist. Someone made a sign that said die terrorist,and put his name on the poster,with the word terrorist pointing at his name. Like seriously?! What kind of fandom is this?!?!?! If your gonna have signs like that get the hell out of there. You don't deserve to be there. First it was Liam,and know Zayn!!!! This is so stupid. If your gonna do that,don't go to the concerts,don't waste your money if your gonna be like that. There are people who are REAL Directioners and would love to go there. Not people like you!!! Nuff said!!

4) those GQ magazines. Do I really have to rant about that. Nawwww.

So anyway.......

VOTE

COMMENT

RECOMMEND

FOLLOW

FEEDBACK

STAY AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL

-Kelsey