You Know I Think I Like You. To Bad I Have To Kill You.

Allie's P.O.V.

Fudgenuggets! LATE AGAIN!

I sighed. Why am I always late for these things!?!? Maybe it was because I was throwing up all last night and didn't sleeep. Then I slept in. Oh well. My work was having a conference meeting with some Japanese employers on a project. Bruce couldn't be there , batman stuff, so I had to fill in. Only because I knew everything about anything. Yeah I was freaking smart but oh well. I get ready,eat breakfast,say goodbye to Bruce and get into my car. I hope I don't have to throw up!

As I get in the car, I remember yesterday when Kelsey didn't believe us. Then when we showed her,she was stunned.

*Yesterday,after lunch at the restaurant*

*Allie's POV*

As I push the star back on my trophy the wall pushes back,revealing the batcave.

"WHAAAATTTTT???????" Is all she can say.

Then Louis told her,"Never doubt me again."

"This is so flackin' awesome!!!!" She exclaimed exploring the batcave. (A/N: I thought that was necessary,sorta)

She keeps squealing and running around and Arabella starts laughing. She then picks her up,and spins her around.

"I'll never doubt you again,Allie!!!" Says Kelsey to a giggling Arabella. She must be so excited she doesn't know I'm right here!!

"Hey,um listen,THAT'S NOT ALLIE. THAT'S ARABELLA GENIUS!!" Bruce practically yells.

Lou sternly looks at Bruce. "Hey,um,listen, YOU DON'T HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT!!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

*Kelsey's POV*

I bit my lip at how Louis respond. So much sass,I find that reaaaaalllyyy hot.

Bruce faces Lou. "I'm Bruce Wayne." He says pushing a finger at Louis chest.

I decide to lighten the mood. "So Allie,should we fight now???"

"Hahaha!! Noo,unless you want to. But guys seriously stop. And Bruce,don't be so arrogant!!" Allie says crossing her arms.

Bruce and Lou's POV*

We give each other death glares. If looks could kill,we would both be lying on the floor dead. We then both huff,and face Allie and Kelsey.

*Allie's POV*

"Alright!! So know that you know are you...." Before I finish I feel sick and run to the bathroom. (A/N: yes there is a bathroom there. It's kinda like a man cave!!)

*Louis' POV*

"I think she was gonna ask are you in. So are you,Kelsey?" I ask.

"No,Sherlock,she was going to ask are you pregnant!!" Bruce replies with sarcasm.

"Last time I checked.....your not Kelsey!!" Louis says pissed off.

*Kelsey's POV*

"STOP IT and yes,of course!" She says frustrated.

"Sorry for getting you mad,love." Louis says looking at the ground.

"It's ok. And Bruce I don't know why you have to be so mean to him. Didn't you ask him to help you?" I ask Bruce clearly upset.

"Well......" He starts off. Allie comes back and tells us to knock it off and start working on the plan.

"Yes ma'am!" Louis says laughing.

*present day/ Allie's POV*

I laugh. "The memories!!!!!!" I yell aloud.

I'm driving to the company. It was a huge honor to get hired for this job. And you get pay check is HUGE!!! Cha-ching. But apparently,the old boss because he fired. He threw a fit and left. Or that's what I heard from my co-worker Jenny. But she doesn't work there anymore,because that's what happens when you marry a rich guy. You stay at home,or go to the gym,and watch soap operas.

"Guess that's the life." I say aloud as I reach at a red sign. I see my phone vibrate. I know I shouldn't do it,but I check my phone super quick.

"UNKNOWN NAME!!! WHO THE HELL IS THIS!!!" I yell.

The message said "Hello Allie. This is your new boss. Are you coming to work? We have much to discuss. Much,much to discuss. Hehe."

This message gives me creeps. Like massive chills. He's probably just friendly. Maybe too friendly...... The light turned green. Maybe I shouldn't go in today.

*Mysterious/New Boss POV*

I finish pressing send on my phone and put it down on the table. The Joker would be so proud of me. Just an assistant.

"I'll show him I'm more than an assistant!!" I yell.

"Since we can't get through Bruce's little helper from that stupid band. We'll get through his wife,Allie. And if it doesn't work,we'll try again,one way or another." I say evilly. (A/N: Sorry bout the one way or another thing!)

************************************

Hey hey hey!!! Another chappie from mwahhhh!!! Allie is in the hospital. :'( :'(. She broke her leg! But I'm here,and I hope you enjoyed this chappie!! CLIFFHANGER!!!!!! Kinda...... Anywhooooo

VOTE

COMMENT

RECOMMEND

FOLLOW

FEEDBACK IS APPRECIATED

STAY AWESOME AND BEAUTIFUL

PEACE OUT!

-Kelsey :P