Chapter Nineteen

THE NEXT DAY:

I yawn and fall back on the bed in me and Louis' room. He and the lads left early today for some interview and I was too worn out. I just got back from the hospital today and Tiarne was.....somewhere. It is 1 p.m. and I am sleepy. That's just sad. I slide off the bed, clumsily and pad over to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. My green-hazel eyes were lit up with happiness because me and Louis were finally together, Lexi and Ethan were okay, I'm going on tour with the boys and right now....everything was just....perfect.

Ethan actually wasn't paralyzed because he was in the passenger seat and the car hit Lexi's side. Lexi and Ethan are both still at the hospital though. Ethan has a broken leg with a severe concussion. Thank the lord that they are both alive right now.

I smile softly at my reflection while turning on the sink faucet. The cold water rushes into the sink at once and I bend over and cup my hands. I splash the cold water on my face a couple times and turn off the faucet and dry my face with a hand towel. That felt good. I walk out of the bathroom and out of our room, into the lounge room, looking for Tiarne. She wasn't in there....

I walk over to the kitchen and see a note on the counter. I furrow my eyebrows as I walk over to it. I lift it up and bring it to my face to read it.

Hey Dani,

 I left to go shopping for a little bit. I'll be back soon though, don't worry! :)                                                                -Tiarne :)

So now I was alone in this house with nothing to do. I look around the room and decide to just go back to my room. I walk back to my room and to my suitcase and shove off Lou's in the process. I zip open my suitcase quickly and pull out my laptop. Zipping the suitcase shut, I hop onto the bed and pull the covers over my legs. I lightly put the laptop on  my lap and reached over to the little bedside table for my phone and gripped it, putting it beside my laptop. I log onto twitter and composed a tweet. I decided that whenever I go on Twitter, I will ignore the hate mentions and move on. They don't know me and their making stupid judgements and it's their own opinion anyway.

Dani_Brooks: I'm bored and all alone, so I'm going to do a TwitCam. Come watch?? :) xx

I see some re-tweets and replies, but I ignore them...for now and start up a twit-cam. A couple minutes later a square shows up so that I can see what everyone else sees, which is me. I also see all the comments and stuff people make on the side.

"Hello my fellow twitter people!" I smile, waving at the camera. I see a lot of replies back on the side saying hello and some, 'ask the boys to follow me' comments.

"So I made a new best friend named Ethan Somerhalder. Yes, Somerhalder. And does everyone know Lexi, the boy's stylist? Well yesterday they got in a car crash and almost died....but it's all okay now! But still sad. Ethan has a broken leg and a severe concussion, while Lexi is paralyzed with two broken arms and I feel horrible for both of them love birds. Yes....I did say love birds."

I see the coments have sad faces, wish them to get better soon, love birds?, etc.

"Andddddd, now I have good news..... for me, anyway. Since Lexi can't do her job anymore, sadly, I take over and tour with the boys and last and not least.............duh duh dunnnnn. I have a surprise. Who can guess?"

Some of the comments said things like, am I singing at their concerts, said I wasn't taking the job, etc.

"I'm now taken by a specail someone." I say, winking and smiling as I think of Louis. I read the comments and the majority of them are saying who? and if it's one of the boys.