Chapter Five

After a long, TORTUROUS flight of sleeping and listening to Tiarne's snoring (we even took a video-haha) and getting a long beauty nap, the flight attendant made us turn off all our electronics.

I turned off my ipod and sighed. I probably looked horrible....

AHA! I look around to make sure no one was looking and quietly and quickly unbuckled my seatbelt. I quickly crept to the first row and Zayn was sleeping. I look around quickly and the plane drops. Whew. I quickly open his jacket and pull out his mirror. I check my reflection, oh, so yeah, I look...presentable. I quickly shove it back in his pocket and run back to my seat and buckle before anyone notices. I did it like a highly trained ninja. I'm so proud of myself. I look over to my right and see Lexi and Tiarne sleeping.  I roll my eyes and punch Lexi in the arm.

"OW!" She jolts up and rubs her arm. "What'cha do that for?!" She mumbled, half-awake.

I roll my eyes and lie, "I've been trying to wake you up forever. I was about to pour some water on you."

She stares at me for a minute then smiles. I raise an eyebrow, "What?"

"LIAR!" She gasped. We laughed then woke up Tiarne. She fluttered her eyes open, "Hmmmm?"

"We're landing, so wake up!" Lexi chirped. I smiled at Tiarne and she smiled back, yawning. A couple minutes later the plane lands and we board off. First Liam, Niall, Zayn, Louis, Harry, Me, Lexi then Tiarne trailed off the plane and into the tunnel that connects the plane to the airport.

"So glad to be home." Tiarne smiled. Lexi and I smiled at her. "So glad to be HERE." Lexi said. There was a comfortable silence except for the noise of the boys chattering ahead. I have no clue how she hasn't noticed them yet.

As we near the opening I stop and grab her shoulders and she gives me a funny look.

"Wha--"

"Ok, so how BIG of a fan are you of One Direction?"

"Huh?"

"Like are you obsessive, jump on them, be weird and squeal if you were ever to meet them or something?"

"No why?"

"You're about to find out." I grin. She raises an eyebrow at me and walk into the airport, surprisingly there was no paps. I see the boys and Lexi talking. The boys are disguised with hoods, beanies, sunglasses...

I walk over to the boys and I'm engulfed in a hug. I smile and shove them off of me, laughing. I turn around and see Tiarne heading away.

"HEY TIARNE! WHERE YOU THINK YOU GOING?!"

She whirled around. "THE BAGGAGE CLAIM. DUH..." Everyone started laughing but me. Me? Well, I guess you could say I slightly resembled a tomato....

"Oh......." Tiarne stands there and says, "Well what are you waiting for?!"

We all look at each other, embarrassed and ran towards her, making her widen her eyes. Once we catches up with us, she cocks up an eyebrow. "Uhhh, why do you have 5 guys, like, on your arm?"

They weren't on my arm, but they were squishing me and Lexi in this shoulder by shoulder standing thing.

"Uhhhh, tell you later!" I look at the guys faces and see one of them grinning and staring at her, blushing. Who's th--- ..........then I notice the braces. Ooooo, looks like Niall has a crushhhh. I was defiantly going to tease him about it later. We walk to the baggage claim in silence and once we grab our bags we walk out of the airport.

"So this is goodbye huh?" Lexi says, whiping away a pretend tear.

"I guess so..." Tiarne sighs. I look to Lexi then Tiarne. "OH CHILL IT! Let's hang out tonight!" I suggest. Tiarne's eyes light up, "That's fine with me! I just rented a flat, so all of you can come to my place after you drop off your stuff."

"Are you sure? You could just come to our hotel, it's easier...." Lexi suggested.

I saw Tiarne hesitate, "Yeah sure, what's the harm?"

"YAY!" Me and Lexi cheered and hugged her.  I notice the boys have been silent. Oh! We haven't introduced them yet!

"Oh, Tiarne?"

"Yeah?"

"You know how you said you'd be calm if you ever met One Direction......"

"Uhh, yeah?" She raises an eyebrow at me, suspicious.

"Well Tiarne, meet Liam, Harry, Louis, Zayn, and last, but not least, Niall!"

"The guys from One Direction?" She asked glancing at the boys.

"UH HUH." I heard Louis say in a falsetto voice and the other guys laugh. She stares at all of them and then smiles. "This is so cool! So, ummm, should I just go with you guys or...."

"You can come with us." I hear Niall's voice say as he walked over to her. He muttered something to her and took her luggage. She started blushing. Oh, how adorable!! I look at Lexi and she winks. Time to set them up: MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

We get to the limo.....LIMO? WOOHOO! This is how you ride in style.

"Sooooo......" Tiarne says after an awkward silence.

"Sooooo...." Louis stretches out the word like Tiarne did.

"Sooo...." Zayn smirks.

"Soooo.." Niall grins.

"S--" Harry starts.

"SHUT UP!" Liam, Lexi and I all scream.

The others laugh then Tiarne looks at all of us seriously. I don't think she noticed Niall had his arm around her shoulder--- oh, wait, yes she does. She's starting to blush crimson. I smirk and she asks, "What are we going to do once we get in the hotel?"

The guys shrug except Louis.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Louis screams then makes a pointed look at me and winks.

Oh no.