Chapter Sixteen

My jaw drops, "E-E-Eleanor Calder?"

She chuckles, "Yes. Are you a fan of me or something? Do I know you?" 

Why did she want Louis? I remember they both broke up because of distance or something. So what if they try to get back together again? I like Louis. But does Louis still like Eleanor? Was she trying to get back together with him? I'm so confused. I look over at Tiarne who is closing and opening her mouth like a goldfish. Well she was no help right now.

"Hey Dani and Tiarne, want t---" I whirl around and Zayn stops in mid-sentance. His eyes widen and a couple seconds later a huge frown spreads across his face. "Eleanor?!" 

I turn back to look at Eleanor.

"Zayn! Hi! Can I see Louis?" Zayn frowns deeper as he steps forward to stand beside me. Zayn looks at me for support. Oh greattttttt. Sarcasm.

"Uh, he, um, isn't that great today. His cheery mood is down. It might not be the best to see him right now." I stutter trying to convince her not to see him.

"Nonsense! I have something that'll cheer him up." She grins. We give her a confused look and Tiarne finally speaks up, "What would that be?" 

Eleanor smirks,"That's for me to know and you lads to find out." She winks then looks over our shoulder, something catching her eye. I turn around, Zayn and Tiarne doing the same. We see the four other boys heading to the trailer which is right beside the snack table we're at. Louis and Harry were a little behind from the others, talking then all the sudden Louis looks relieved. Wonder why.

"LOUIS!" Eleanor calls. What was she even doing in Australia? All the boys freeze and their eyes widen, some of their jaws dropping. 

"E-Eleanor?" Louis stutters, the first one to recover from shock. 

Eleanor laughs, "What is with you people stuttering on my name?" 

Something flashes in Lou's eyes, but disappears before I could see what. The boys walk over to us.  

"What are you doing here?" Harry asks with what seems like a bitter tone. I raise an eyebrow at his tone. He didn't have to be so mean. 

"I want to speak to Louis. ALONE.....please." Eleanor says. It sounded like she added the 'please' on second thought. Louis glares at Eleanor. Why were they being mean to her? 

"I'm so confused right now." I say, looking back and forth between Louis and Eleanor. Everyone shifts their gaze to me. What? I've been very confused lately. Can't blame me.

"She cheated on me." Louis states, his eyes watering. WHAT?! Did I hear that right? I thought she was supposed to be all sweet and stuff and they were in love.

"That break up story was just a cover up." Liam says, helping me figure this out....a little. I can't believe someone wold cheat on poor Louis. 

"But Louis! I love you still! I was drunk and I didn't mean to!" Eleanor cries. 

Okay, this girl was making me angry. I step forward to Eleanor and everyone stares at me.

"I heard you hardly drink much less get drunk. So you're not the all sweet girl everyone thought you were so you obviously could've cheated. AND if you really loved Louis you wouldn't even think about cheating on him." 

Everyone stares at me in shock and Eleanor glares at me.

"So what makes you the expert of everything? It's not your place to be telling people how they would act if they loved Louis. Because you don't."

I glare at her. There was practically smoke coming out of my ears, "Well, ELEANOR, what makes you think I don't love Louis. In fact, I would treat him better than you ever would or ever could."

Eleanor scoffs, "Yeah right. No one can love Louis. I used him to become famous, to get modeling jobs." 

Everyone gasps. How could she?! I glance over at Louis and see him crying, silently. My anger flares as my heart breaks for him.

"Are you so sure no one can love Louis?" I ask and whirl around to face Louis. In the heat of the moment, I grab a handful of Lou's shirt in my hands and crash my lips to his.