Chapter Thirteen

I unlock the hotel room and Ethan is lounging on the couch watching TV. “Hey lazy, I’ve seen you’ve made yourself at home.” He nods and I smile, sitting beside him and throw him Lou’s sweats. It hits him on the side of the face and he turns to glare at me.

I laugh, “It’s not my fault you don’t have ninja reflexes.” He smiles and gets up to change into the sweats, “Thanks…for everything.”

“No problem-o. But….we’re moving in with the boys, well I am, and you can stay here in this room because I’ve already paid or stay on the pull-out couch there.”

He sits back down on the couch. “So you and that Louis bloke made up? All the guys?”

I nod and he smiles, hugging me. “You’re like the little non look-alike twin sister I’ve never wish I had.”

“Tha—Hey!” I pout as he ruffles my hair, “I’m 19 too, Aussie man.” He chuckles.

“So where you want to sleep?”

“I’ll just go on the pull out couch because it’ll be more fun with the mates than being alone.” He smiles and I nod. He gets up and walks to his bedroom that was only his for a couple minutes to change. I skip to mine and pack all my things. I change into a black v-neck that was kind of loose but also kind of fitted. I pull on some white sweats with hot pink lettering of Hollister on it. I lift up my brown hair into a messy high bun and put some flip flops on. 

“READY ETHAN, MY MAN!” I called trying to sound gangster. I heard him chuckle, “All I needed to do was get my jeans unlike you.”

Oh right….I laugh and pull up the handle on my suitcase, rolling it out of the room. Ethan turns to look at me as I enter the room and he gets off the couch, turning off the TV.  I grab my purse off the counter and throw in my phone and my hotel key. I sling the bag on and grab the suitcase handle. He walked out the door and I followed right behind him, closing the door behind me. When we got to their room, I knocked. The door soon swings open right when I take my hand away.

Now that's what I call ninja reflexes. HIYAHHHH!!!!!

“FINALLY!” Lexi cheers then looks at Ethan, raising an eyebrow. I glance over at Ethan and realize he’s just staring at her. I nudge Ethan in the ribs and he jumps, clearing his throat.

“I’m Ethan Somerhalder, nice to meet you.” He sticks out his hand and Lexi shakes it, “Lexi, her best friend.” They stare at each other and I think they forgot they forgot I was here. Since this was one of those two door thing that are side by side and you can push in the middle and the doors swing open, I walk over to the other door, rolling my suitcase behind me.

"Love Birds." I mutter and open the door. I'm greeted by no one.

"WOW! I feel soooo loved!" I said cheerfully, but being sarcastic. I hear all this shuffling and the boys run around the corner with Tiarne a feet behind them. I'm lifted in a big group hug.

"We're so sorry! Please forgive us!" They kept saying things like that.

"SHUT UP AND LET ME BREATHE!" I scream gasping for air. They let go of me and I collapse on the floor, catching my breath. Being held in the air and squeezed to death by 5 fit boys is enough to make you lose your breath. Tiarne was just laughing behind them. Niceeee...real nice....

"I already forgave you guys so please, don't bring it up again." I whisper as I catch my breath. They nod.

"Where's Lexi?" Zayn asks looking around.

I chuckle, "Romancing with her lover boy." They give me confused glances and I nod towards the doors. They look around the hallway corner and Louis quickly screams, "MY EYES!"