Chapter Six

"We're here." The driver called to us after he had lowered the divider glass thing. We all get out of the car and walk to the lobby of the hotel.

"Wait, what about our luggage?" I heard Tiarne ask Niall.

"Oh, they'll bring it up for us."

"Are you sure?"

I saw Niall laugh and wrap his arm around her, "Why wouldn't I be?"

She shrugged, blushing, making me laugh and get a few weird looks from everyone else, which makes me blush. Liam went ahead in front of us and got the room key. Once we got to the elevator, I groaned. "If this is anything like the last elevator I'm taking the stairs."  I mumble as the elevator dings. Thankfully, it was a big elevator. We all got in and Liam pushed floor 6 button. That was the highest floor.

It was a silent ride except for the phone exchange going on with Tiarne and the boys to get each others numbers. I realize then, that I don't have thier numbers, but I shrug it off. Why not get the number from Lexi and prank them?

The elevator dings and the doors open. I push everyone out of my way and grab the key from Liam's hand and run to the room screaming, "DIBS ON BEST ROOM!"

I unlock the door and hurriedly look for the best one. I find it and collapse on the bed after closing and locking the door. It had light blue walls, a white balcony that overlooks the beach and a mahogany dresser and desk. It had a white love-seat at the edge of the bed with light blue pillows with white embroidered seashells. It had a beach vibe and was really pretty. The bed was a king size. Oh la la. Living the luxury. I text Tiarne, remembering about the airport and I ask what Niall whispered to her.

TIARNE: Oh, it's nothing. He just said, A pretty lady like you shouldn't be pulling her own bags

ME: Awwwwww. Oh and I'm sure it was nothing. uh huh(sarcasm). ;)

My door starts to get banged on. "Who is it?" I call, crawling off my bed and putting my phone on the dresser. "Is this room already taken?"  Louis asked.

I chuckle to myself and open the door a crack, "What do you think?" I look up at him, staring into his eyes. He chuckles and grins. "There's no more rooms!" He whines. I shrug, "That's your problem, not mine."

"But you gotta help a friend out!"

"Oh, so, we've gone to kidnapper and kidnapee, then to you wanting revenge on me, then to friends?" I laugh.

"Hey! I'm still going to have my revenge!" He says, tapping me on the nose. I stop laughing and blush slightly. "Just share a room with Harry." I say and close the door behind me, walking out while putting my other hand on Louis chest, to back him up. When I close the door, I pull away my hand and run down the hall. "Is the luggage here?" I ask as they all look up at me. As if on cue, the door gets knocked on and it opens with the luggage on a cart. All the sudden Louis runs past all of us, grabs his luggage, then runs back down the hall. Whaaa????

We all look at each other then get our luggage. I get my two black ones with a light green ribbon tied around the handle then roll them to my room. I fling open the door and freeze in my tracks.

"LOUIS!"

He jumps off the bed and takes the luggage from me and puts it in the closet with his red suitcase.

"I called dibs on this room." I pout, sticking out my bottom lip and sitting on the bed. He comes back and stares at me for what seemed like hours but was only a minute or two. I blush and look away, still pouting. He comes and sits next to me on the bed.