(Chapter Thirteen.)

• Dedicated to To the person who invited henna!!

Hermes door opened and a teenager girl with long dark hair came in, looking surprised to see me here, "Oh. Huh, so this is why mom wanted me to go see what you were doing.", she hummed, looking at me up and down. "And huh, your not like the normal kind of girls Hermes hangs out with. She's isn't a bimbo, Hermes.".

My eyes widen and Hermes walked towards his little sister, put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around, "Leave, Belle-"

"Wait!", she said, turning back around. "Mom or dad wont take me to the carnival in Ashton this Friday. Can you take me?'

"No.", Hermes flat out said.

"Please!", she whined. "All my friends are going and if I don't go, they'll think I'm totally lame.".

"They're normies, who cares what they think?", he asked and I rolled my eyes, making normal people sound they were scum.

"I don't care about that, they're still my friends I want to go. Please take me!", she begged.

"No.".

She glared up at me before looking over me and ran over to me, grabbing my hand, "Please make him say yes! Go with him, if I don't go, I'll be a total outcast.".

"A little dramatic, don't you think Belle?", Hermes asked. "And Jaycee couldn't care less, she doesn't even care what people think about her. I mean, see hows she dresses? Who wears flower leggings, a black t-shirt, and a jean jacket?"

I glared at him and if little sister wasn't here, I would flip him off and say some colorful language. But just to tick him off, I wrapped an arm around her shoulders, brought her close to me, and grinned, "She's so right, Hermes, this is important. She'll go and we'll go with her.", I said, baring my teeth a little for him to see them sharpen and my eyes darken.

His nose scrunched up and he breathed out his nose heavily, "Fine."

Isabelle looked up at me and I closed my mouth, letting my eyes change back to their hazel color. I smiled down at her and she wrapped her arms around me, "Your awesome!", she said before leaving.

I waited a moment and I brought my hands together, "You really thought I would hurt her?'.

"I saw an animal coming, so a little.", he sarcastically said.

I scuffed, "Your kind is so racist toward mine."

He chuckled and walked towards me, "Not true, we just don't hang out with people who bites their own ass.".

I hit his arm, "Jerk, you know I don't do that! Actually even if you tried to get to know me again, you would know a lot more."

He stared down at me for a moment, "I wanna show you a trick, hold your hand out.", he said and my eyebrows raised. "Just do it.", he said and I hesitated, but reached my right hand up. He took and wrapped both hands around my wrist. "Now close your eyes and think of some flower or drawing. Anything that first comes up in your mind of a flower.".

I wanted to ask why, but I looked into his eyes and I did as he said. I closed my eyes and imagine a flower.

My hand started to tingle and I bit my lower lip, but I kept my eyes closed. I gasped when I felt like a pen was going across my hand on top. It wasn't painful, I just wasn't expecting it. A minute passed and Hermes spoke, "Okay, open them.".

I did and looked down at my hand, gasping when I saw a black outline of a flower with some swirls and a few little designs on it.

"I know there's a little witch in you.", Hermes said and I looked up at him and he was grinning. He could see the shine in my eyes at wonderful it was probably, but I didn't care. "I had a lot of help on it, but it is amazing isn't it. You like it, don't you? You're a beginner.".

"You made me do magic?", I gasped, touching the tattoo. "Oh, my God, is this going to come off! Do you know my dad would kill me if he see this and it wont come off?".

He chuckling, "I didn't make you do anything, you were apart of it. And yes, it's henna spell."

"Oh.", I said, relaxing and stared down at the artwork.

"Anyone can do magic, Jaycee. You're a little witch.", he said, shuffling my hair as if I was a little girl.

I grinned up at him, "Shut up. God, this is so cool. I wanna do it again.", I couldn't hold my excitement as I reached out and grabbed his shirt with excitement. "Help me do something else!"

He chuckled and brought his hands up to my wrist, pulling them away, but kept his hands around my wrist, "Okay, first calm down. I know it's exciting, but all in good time Jaycee. Why don't you enjoy this for now and maybe we can do it again.".

I wanted to frown, but I was still to excited, "Okay, deal."

He just smiled down at me and my heart tighten. I blushed and shyly looked down at the floor for a moment before looking up at him, opening my mouth to say something but the words got cut off when he lowered his head quickly and kissed me.

I froze for a moment before my arms sneaked around his neck and I pressed myself closer to him as his hands went on my hips. My cheeks heated up, wondering if I was okaying for a beginner in kissing.

My mind wad racing and I didn't realized his mouth left mine until I started kissing air.

"I shouldn't have done that.", Hermes said, looking away.

I groaned, hating feeling like I was rejected by him. I was so excited about him showing me magic, so I wasn't him going to let him ruin that. "Ugh, Hermes, just shut up.", I said before kissing him hard against his mouth. He opened his mouth a little, about to speaking, but he quickly closed it to kiss me back.

I slid my hands down his arms to his elbows and squeezed a, thinking of face of a wolf. My wolf face. Hermes gasped and pulled away, looking down at his arms. I looked down confused and I took a sharp breath when I saw the face I imagined henna on both his biceps and swirls and tribal marks going up and down his arm.

We both looked at each other and I made an innocent face and smile, "Opps.", I said, chuckling.

*****************

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND CHEK OUT THE CONTET IM HAVING!!