9

The minute I walked out of her house I had immediately started to regret it. I completely lost my handle and I know it's really hypocritical of me on account of I used to smoke pot. When you stop smoking pot you realize you were smoking your whole life away, once you quit you start to smarten up. There is no expiration date as to when you can smoke pot, however there is an expiration dare as to when you can make something of yourself and make a good life for yourself. Annie never even asked me to stay but then again she was probably scared to talk to me, I didn't want to scream at her like that but she wasn't listening to me and she started yelling at me first. I just want her to go somewhere. Love is rough, you get angry they think you don't care, you stop trying and think you don't love them. I wonder if being straight is this difficult? When you're straight and your boyfriend breaks up with you all you have to do is walk around the corner and bam! As I walk around the corner bam! There's Bryan.

“Yo dude are you ok?”

“Yea man I’m fine.”

“You don't look very fine.”

“I don't fucking get it guy! I don't understand woman!”

“Me either that is why I don't date them”

“Yea like you and I had much choice in the matter of what gender we like.”

“Well I mean yea good point.”

“I thought so, what's going to happen with you and Annie?”

“I don't know man, I can't be with someone who sits on there ass all day and smokes weed.”

“That Is all we ever did.”

“Yea but it was different then, we weren't looking for jobs. Now I have a dream and a career ahead of me I can't let pot get in the way of that, by the way I want you to have my bong.”

“Oh my god no way man! I promise to take great care of it!”

“I know man that's why I want you to have it.”

“As for the whole woman thing goes, take yourself off the market, take time for yourself, make your self happy because I don't remember the last time I seen a genuine smile on your face.”

“Awwww Bryan you're so cute, so What's new with you, You've been MIA for a little while.”

“I didn't want to say anything because you've been really sad but ummm I met a new guy.”

“Yay Bryan that's awesome! Give me the details.”

“His name is David and he's really sweet, he's a skater just like us and he gives me all his attention.”

“What's your favorite thing about him.”

“Honestly his nine inch penis!”

“Ew ok that was way to much for me to know.”

“Well hey you asked.”

“You couldn't have lied and said his eyes haha.”

“Sorry man sometimes I forget penis makes you throw up.”

“Penis and beer!”

“That I won't ever forget man.”

Bryan ended up going home because David was coming over. I walked home in tears, The worst thing about being depressed is that when you're around friends it's easy to act like you're ok. The minute they leave you realize how alone you really are. Sometimes being alone is the best thing for you, the less people you have in your life the less people there are to hurt you.