Part 20

Rebecca's POV:
I had to catch a train today. I was going home for Christmas and that mean I couldn't see my new boyfriend Dan for a little while. By new I meant we were official yesterday, very new. I sat on the cold bench sipping at my warm Costa coffee whilst scrolling through Twitter. I still had some time to waste so why not go and browse around the stores.
As I walked around in WHsmiths looking for some magazines to read on the train I saw the back of some very familiar heads. I stuffed my purse and ticket into my bag as I slowly walked over to them. I sneaked up behind them, flung my arms over Dans shoulders making him flinch and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Guess who?" Dan spun me around and gave me a peck on my lips. "Hello" he said in a husky voice making me blush subconsciously. "Um hi Rebecca" Phil greeted awkwardly looking at how close me and Dan were right now. We both started to laugh leaving a very confused Phil "Phil, meet my girlfriend" Phil's face lit up at the news and he started to jump up and down like a little child "finally" he sighed happily giving us both a hug.

After us three walking around the station for a while and Dan sneaking me kisses whenever people weren't looking, the loudspeaker announcing my train home was at the platform. "And that's me" I alerted them and Dan gave me a huge hug. "Hey we'll walk you to your platform" Phil suggested grabbing my hand.

"Okay bye Philly have a wonderful Christmas" I told him pulling him into a tight hug "you too Becca" he responded pulling away and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Dan had a jealous look on his face but it was Phil and he knew me and Phil would never do that, he just couldn't control it.
I walked over to dan and he pulled me into a big hug, I rested my head in his chest and he put his on top of mine making me feel instantly safe and warm inside. He pulled away and connected our lips softly, this was gonna be my last kiss with him for a bit so I had to savour this. "Have a good Christmas" he said in a raspy voice making me feel hundred percent more attracted to him. "Bye guys" I waved goodbye getting into the train and pulling my headphones over my head so I could just sit down and relax for the train ride home.

-----------------------------------
I had forgotten why I didn't like staying with my parents, but thankfully this Christmas helped me remember why I didn't want to come home a lot. I was sat downstairs in the lounge with my family as everyone was so engrossed in the new eastenders episode which actually made me want to bang my head against the wall.

'Wanna Skype?' Dan asked texting me, there it was my ticket to stay away from my family for a bit. "Skype call!" I yelled leaping up and running into my room, no one seemed phased by this so I guess they were too engrossed in the episode.

I clicked 'online' and called Dan who was also online. "Hi" I uttered out of breath from running at a god like speed up the stairs "hello" he spoke, I missed him so much and hearing and seeing him made me so happy for some reason. "I missed you" he confessed biting his lip which made me want to get up and dance around the room even with my unfit self. "I missed you too" I admitted biting my lip as well. "Stop doing that" he groaned with annoyance laced in his tone  "what?" I asked confused as to why he sounded slightly mad. "Biting your lip" he told me, "whenever you do that it drives me crazy, I just want to be with you and kiss you" he confessed making me blush madly. We started dating at the worst time possible, I wasn't going to see him for two whole weeks and it was driving me crazy. I just wanted to be with him more than anything.
--------------------------------
"Sup Phil" I spoke as he joined mine and Dan's Skype call "hi guys" he greeted happily "wow you look smart" Dan told him gesturing to his messy which he'd been with playing with a lot during our call. "Well Phillip May of scored a date tonight" he uttered happily with a huge smile and blush creeping up on his face. "No way, is it Karen" Dan spoke sounding like his mind had been blown. "Karen?" I asked feeling left out due to their best friend telepathy. "Karen is Phil's crush from school" Dan smirked making Phil bury his head in embarrassment.  

"Phillys got a gurllfrienddd" I teased making Phil's face turn an ever deeper red colour, Dan started to play along and make kissy faces at Phil "Okay i'm leaving this call, bye" Phil chuckled as he disconnected from the call leaving me and Dan in heaps of laughter.

Maybe with skype this holiday wouldn't be too bad, maybe.