Part 15

Dan's POV:
It was like 12, I was still in bed, my head was pounding but I still remembered how amazing last night was. I groggily pulled myself out of bed, pulled myself out of bed and headed off into the lounge. "Took you long enough" a voice spoke that sounded oddly like my mum. I turned around and behind me on the sofa was my mum, dad and brother. It would of been nice if I had a notice of them coming here, I'd maybe of tided up or something. "Hi mum" I said hugging my mum and then shook hands with my dad. "Hi Adrian" I greeted my younger brother who of course was glued to his phone. I smiled at Phil who was sat on the armchair awkwardly obviously trying to keep them company whilst I slept.

"so how was the crazy concert last night?" my mum asked me trying to be cool and hip. "yeah it was really good" I answered as vaguely as possible. "were they different to when you saw them last?" my brother joined in, "you know when you had a huge fringe and tried to wear eyeliner". CRINGE "well have you changed since you last saw katie, you know you peed your pants infront of her" I spat back making my brother turn a shade of red "who's Katie?" my dad chimed in making adrien turn an even deeper shade of red. "well who's Rebecca, Dan?" Adrien retorted and I looked down at my lap and thought back to last night when she told me she was dating someone. "can someone please tell me who these girls are" My dad whined getting frustrated at how little information he was getting from his sons. "Rebecca is Dan's girlllfriendd" Phil teased me "oh my god you have a girlfriend, you know this is the age to start thinking about settling down with a nice girl" My mum started and I internally groaned, "you have a stable job and you're still young and good looking". 

"she's not my girlfriend!" I groaned throwing my head back "yeah but you fancy her" Adrien joined in and I shot him daggers. "can I please see a photo of my potential daughter in law" my mum asked around the room, Phil trying to hide in his laughter, passed his phone to my mum and she smiled widely as she analysed the picture. "Phil come make tea with me" I demanded pulling Phil into the kitchen. 

"can you please stop shipping me and Rebecca together" I cried. "come on Dan, it's all a joke but I thought you liked being shipped with her anyways" Phil defended himself. "yeah I did, until I found out she's dating some other guy" I mumbled looking down at my feet trying not to get too upset about it. "oh" Phil said with no emotion, "i'm sorry man, that must suck" he always calls me 'man' whenever he feels bad for me. He put his hand on my shoulder and gave me a look to console me but really looked like my dog had just died. 

------------------------------------------------------

I know that this is a really short chapter, but I just needed to post this by itself because it went too well with the story to leave out and yeah i'm sorry. I promise the next one will be long and a lot better :)

also it would mean a lot to me if you would vote for the story, it takes one second. Thanks! 

Hope you're enjoying the story so far
-Sarah