Part 17

~2 months later~

Rebecca's POV:
"I'm really upset I can't go Becks" George whined joking a bit as he hugged me to say goodbye"I know, I'll see you in a week" I smiled as he held my hand. "okay we got the last bags in" Dan alerted me as he weakly smiled at George and then climbed into the taxi. As much as they tried to hide it, I could tell Dan and Phil didn't like George. But I did, so I guess that's all that matters. George pulled me into another tight embrace and I inhaled his cologne for the last time this week. 

Phil opened the taxi door for me to get in, I waved goodbye to him and got in. I took a deep breath and glanced over at Dan who was scrolling through twitter, Phil closed the door and wrapped his arm around me. I cuddled into his chest and he rested his head lightly on top of mine. "you excited Rebecca?" Phil asked me excitedly and I nodded looking up at him "i'm probably gonna cry though, i'm a complete mess at weddings" He laughed doing the adorable tongue thing. 

----------------------------------------------------------

"guyss come on" I groaned standing by our hotel door "fringe checks are necessary Rebecca" Dan laughed from the bathroom, eventually they came out of the bathroom, their hair did look great. Dan seemed to pause when he first saw me, I started to feel very insecure as he was aware of every move I made right now. I straightened out my dress to make sure there were no creases in it. "lets a go" Phil spoke in his best mario impression breaking the awkward tension, as we walked over to the restaurant, the whole journey was us seeing who could do the best mario impression, Dan won of course. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

~the next day~

Dans POV:
Rebecca walked out of the bathroom and she looked so amazing, she never usually dressed like this and I really hope she starts to now. It was the hen night today so me and Phil were stuck in the hotel room for tonight which I didn't really mind up until now . I wish I could spend the whole night with the girls just to see Rebecca look like that for longer. 

 "Is this okay for tonight?"she asked nervously and me and Phil nodded. She was wearing a tight dark purple dress that showed off her curves her hair was curled and let down and she wore a lot of eyeliner. "shit I'm late!" She screamed realising the time and ran out of the door. 

"Dan what did I say about Rebecca?" Phil said sounding annoyed "I know what you said Phil but I was just innocently looking at my friend" I said trying to convince him. Phil raised his eyebrow then continued to stare at his laptop. I tried to focus on editing my video but I couldn't get Rebecca out of my head "I need to go to the bathroom." I excused myself as I walked into the bathroom.
"Listen Dan, Rebecca has a boyfriend and she doesn't even like you that way." I told myself,not a hundred percent sure I was telling the truth, talking to myself in the mirror.

 I walked back into the living room and Phil's eyes were glued to his laptop. "I'm going to bed dan"phil announced and I nodded "well get off the sofa then" "no I am not sleeping on the floor!"I said. "You know I have a bad back" phil moaned. "since when?" I cried with laughter laced in my tone and Phil gave me a death stare which really looked like someone had stroked a kitten in the wrong place 

"ugh fine, but i'm just gonna lay in Rebecca's bed until she comes back" I grumbled and he smiled smugly at me whilst he threw the blanket on his body.

I threw my laptop down on the bed angrily and climbed in, the beds here were so comfortable, I started to feel really sleepy all of a sudden, a nap couldn't hurt anyone. 

I woke up the next morning feeling something warm next to me. Shit. I forgot to get out of the bed. I fell asleep here. In Rebecca's bed. And she has a boyfriend even if nothing happened it is still weird. I looked over at Rebecca and she looked so cute sleeping I started to smile at her chest gently going up and down and she slept peacefully, but it's really creepy to watch someone sleep, especially when that someone is taken.