Chapter fifteen

Dear fan:

I am writing this to thank you again for reading the novel, I hope you like it (love it even) I know it might not be as good as the first installement but for  me this part is more mature, dealing with more complicated things. anyhow, I am just thanking you again and wanted to make sure that you guys read what is written below before you go on with the chap. it's very important: 

I AM PLANNING ON FINISHING MY NOVELS BY THE END OF THIS MONTH. ALL OF MY NOVELS, YESTERDAY'S TOMORROW, CUPID OUT OF BUSINESS AND OF COURSE SHE THOUGHT HE COULD FLIRT.

STARTING FROM SEPTEMBER TO THE END OF NOVEMBER I WILL NOT START ANY NEW NOVELS NOR SHALL I BE AVAILABE ON WATTPAD. IT'S SO SO BAD AND I KNOW IT SUCKS FOR ME, I DON'T KNOW IF IT SUCKS FOR YOU BUT I HATE IT!

I HAVE TO DO IT SINCE I HAVE TO FOCUS ON MY LAST EXAMINATIONS THAT ARE PRETTY MUCH GOING TO DECIDE WHICH UNIVERSITY I'M GOING TO.

WRITING IS MY PASSION AND I KNOW I'LL HAVE TROUBLE BEING AWAY FROM WRITING BUT THERE IS THE BIG DEAL:

 I don't you fans to forget me (i know this is so stupid) but seriously, don't forget me!

In the end of this chapter, you'll find another paragraph. it's the summary of the novel I was planning on starting as soon as I'm done with those ones. now that's I'm going to be away, i'll just leave you an idea about it so you would follow it when it's up when i return!  that's if you want to! :)

The picture on the side will be the cover of the newest novel i'll start AFTER NOVEMBER! tell me what you think about the chapter, the cover AND the idea of the novel  that will be started, and you HAVE TO PROMISE to not forget me lol.

I love you all, genuinely!

and i hope you like this chap!

go on reading ;)

~

She thought he could flirt

Chapter Fifteen:

 Jasmine walked around the park holding Martino’s I-pod, she was humming a random song from the music list but she wasn’t listening to anything since she forgot to charge it before she left that morning for college.

The scenery was happy, sunny; it spoke an emotion that Jasmine was embracing with all her might.

The past weeks were not hell but they were closest to the term. She won’t lie to herself and admit that she had suicidal thoughts or she felt she can’t live with Martino missing, because it wasn’t true.

She survived his loss, but the biggest most unbearable pain was how she woke up every single day hoping he would have returned.

Then her waiting longs and she ends up fearing getting late for any lecture she has and suddenly all her feelings crumble down to make her feel sick to her stomach.

Some days she ended up sobbing as her head rested on the toilet seat after emptying the contents of her tummy out and some other –happier, better- days, she ends up staring blankly out her window as his I-pod plays through the stereo of her house.

Days dragged slower and slower, and when she woke up today to find herself crying much harder and throwing up more vigorously, she decided to take a walk.