Chapter five.

She thought he could flirt

Chapter five:

‘We found you again, Martino. You owe us something and we’ll get it back’

Martin puffed out smoke as his fingers had his cigarette. He was sitting beside an opened window and he took another long drag before exhaling, a look of thoughtfulness on his face.

They found him, he has what they want or most probably need, they’ll find him if he doesn’t act quickly and do something.

But how could he react with all that’s going on when he barely has money to live? The sexy chick inside, sleeping like some Disney princess was the reason why he paid a thousand plus dollars to fix his motorcycle and now he had no money.

Would he stay here or leave and return back to his place?

He shook his head, of course he won’t return back to his place! That would be idiotic.

He took another long drag before throwing the cigarette out the window. He exhaled slowly trying to enjoy it whilst it lasts. The sun was at its peak and Jasmine was still sleeping. He has to admit, the girl had seriously good design style.

Her house was not huge but it was spacious. The walls were dark red and the wooden floors were covered with plush carpets. He couldn’t resist moving his toes in the softness of it earlier. An open kitchen was situated beside the bathroom door, all electronics in the house were expensive and new, that was something he was positive about.

Suddenly, the door to her room was opened and she stormed out of the room with her tank top stuck under her bra that it exposed her flat stomach. Martin was taken by surprise and that explained why he just fell on the couch and watched her silently walk in her tank top and panties running around the place.

“oh my god, oh my god” she kept mumbling before suddenly stopping before Martin. He lifted his eyes from her stomach before settling on her chest and then he had a hard time settling it on her eyes that were scowling

“Why didn’t you wake me!” she screamed angrily before punching him square in the face. His back hit the couch and he covered the punched area as he gaped at her running inside the room and slamming the door shut.

He kept staring at the door, didn’t she say earlier that if he woke her, she’ll cut of his rods?

Excuse you, he needed his rods.

He loved his rods!

“what the he—“ when he started saying under his breath, the door opened revealing her in a skirt and the same tank top, she looked too sexy for wherever she was going.

“where are you going?” he asked and then frowned when he realized his voice was barely audible, so he repeated more loudly this time.

“Where are you going?”

When he spoke those words, she was grabbing a pop tart from the cupboard and she threw it in the microwave. When she heard him, she turned around and narrowed her eyes,” I have a class.”

He frowned,” I thought you were old”

“Well, I’m graduating next year” she said still narrowing her eyes that he felt a little scared.

When she took her pop tart and walked to the door, he cleared his throat and said,” are you going like that? Can’t you wear something a little more conservative?”

He winced, conservative? A standing ovation for your stupidity Martino! you’re annoyed someone will see her like that and jalous of anyone who would flirt with her, but still…