Chapter Twenty three -last chapter-

I have written FOUR chapters today lol. now this is the last chapter, and personally i LOVE it. i felt it was amazing, i'm not concieted really but i was very satisfied with everything!

don't forget to comment, vote, Fan! anything! I mean come on people it's the last chapter!

keyboards are for typin ;)

At the side is a picture of the novel I’ll start posting by the end of November. I hope when I return from my break [read my profile] you’ll still be passionate about my novels as you are now

I will return one more time tomorrow to wattpad to reply to any comments, I will then be gone for two months!

I'll crazily miss this and miss you! but Alice in Cooper's pants is Rocking seriously and I'm super duper excited to post it on Novemeber, you'll for sure love it too!

ENJOY!

She thought he could flirt

Final chapter Chapter twenty three-:

Five years later

Elizabeth got out of the car ignoring her name being called and slammed the door shut before storming to her house. She could hear the other door slamming behind her and so she quickened her steps.

“Beth, stop!” Sam’s thick angry voice shook her core but she ignored him.

She opened the front door and ignored her mom who smiled at her,” Elizabeth is something…” she trailed off as she watched Sam furiously following Elizabeth up the stairs. Ella rolled her eyes and turned around to go to her husband, knowing that they are fighting like always.

But she didn’t know what it was about; she didn’t know that this fight was the biggest they’ve had.

Sam stormed into the room to see Elizabeth getting out of her top and exposing her white lace bra, he licked his lips and slammed the door behind him.

“You kissed the guy!” he bellowed, she jumped before turning around and huffing,

“Get out of my room” she hissed.

“No, I won’t. Because you know what? You promised me years ago that you will not change! You promised me and now you’re acting like a completely different person!” he yelled, she turned around, not bothering to dress

“It wasn’t my fault I ended up the most popular girl in school, okay? And it wasn’t my problem that I was good at cheerleading and acting sexy when I want! I didn’t ask god for my looks and body, I didn’t change, life did”

Sam chuckled and leant against the wall watching her with a bemused expression.

“If you were the Beth I knew, you wouldn’t have ever said this”

She threw her hands in the air frustrated before biting her lips, “I hate you!” she hissed venomously, he winced

“Okay” he stated, she groaned and turned around before turning again to face him. She pointed an accusing finger at him,” You are like the guy at school. You’re a jock, smart, had plenty of girlfriends and I’ve never said anything! And now that I found Liam feeling something for me, you freak out?!”

Sam chuckled again, trying to replace the anger with anything safer.

“He’s a jerk!”

“He’s your best friend!” she bellowed back, he closed his eyes and stood straight