Chapter 24

~ Valentine POV ~

I could feel his hand pulling at my white T. As his lips moved across my skin, leaving me speechless; he pulled up his muscle T exposing his tatted chest all I could do was look at the amazing art work on his body.

He looked at me licking his lips then he pulled off my basketball shorts (Well technically his) exposing my Hanes boxer's. I turned my head to the right a little and started smiling for no damn reason. He started giving my body kisses starting at my chest working his way down to my waist. My smile on my face grew bigger and bigger he flipped me on my stomach and start placing soft kisses on my skin once again. Starting at my shoulder working his way to the center of my back, finally reaching my ass; he gave my ass a smack. I let out an aired moan. I could feel him over me then I felt his breath as it went across my bear skin.

"Not today"

EXCUSE ME!

"What?" he fell right next to me.

"Not today"

"So you just teased me for no reason"

"No it wasn't for no reason. I did want to do it, but I didn't feel like it was the right time. And plus the only reason why you wanted to do it is because you were vulnerable" he turned his head to the side and looked into my eyes.

All I could do was roll my eyes and smile.

"Mm"

"What?"

"I didn't know you had such a way with words. Or for that matter I didn't know you could be so poetic"

"There's a lot about me you don't know" I got an idea in my head, I swear if I were in a cartoon id have a light bulb over my head.

"Oh really" I took my head and started sliding and into his pants.

"Mm I would sure love to get to know. I mean that's if you have the time" I started biting my bottom lip.

He let out a soft chuckle.

"In your dream (Oh if only you knew) I told you not right now. Just wait I'm gone put it down on you"

"And I'm going to hold you to that"

"I know you will" he shifted on his side and placed his arm around my waist. I was just about to drift off into sleep wrapped up his embrace when something donned on me.

"Marcus?"

"Mmh?" I turned over to face him. I took my finger and started outlying his tattoo.

"What are we? He looked down at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Like are we a couple, are we just a fuck and cuddle, or are we something serious?" he let out a soft chuckle, yet to see what the fuck is so funny. Shit I'm serious.

"Remember that day I told you. If I wasn't dating Marcedes I'd rather be wrapped up with you"

"Yeah?"

"Well there's your answer" I thought for a minute thinking to myself. Is this even happing or is this just a dream.

Shit who gives a fuck. Life to damn short if this is a dream. This the best damn dream I ever had and I hope I don't wake up. I nuzzled my way deeper into him and threw his arm over me again pulling me deeper into him.

"Marcus?"

"Mmh" he said sounding half way asleep.

"I love you" I closed my eyes tightly scared of what his answer might be.

"I love you too and always will as long as I draw breath. I will always and forever love you" he pulled me in even closer and kiss the top of my head. All I could to was blush looking like damn near Elmo.