Chapter 8

~ A Special Event ~

"Baby I just want to say I would have ever thought you could ever be so sweet and romantic you went all out"

"I'm only going all out for you baby" He pulled out my chair.

I sat down at a table on a balcony. With a full view of downtown with Rose petals all over the table. As the smell of my favorite dish Chicken, Alfredo filled my nose.

I would have ever thought that my boyfriend would be capable of something like this. He's not really a romantic person. But I guess with every rock, there's a soft spot. Well, in his case he's just dumb half the time a rock would be smarter than him.

"I love the view of your condo. It's so magical"

"You think so? I was kind of thinking about somewhere I can have someone special over and treat them the way I feel about them"

"Oh, really now and what might that be?" I said, stuffing food down my throat

"When I first meet you I didn't know what to think, but when I got to know you more. I just fell head over hills for you. The reason I want our date to be overlooking downtown is well at night the lights gleam so beautifully in the night just like your smile. And I really want you to know that I love you more than anything in the world. It would mean everything to me if you could be mine?"

Before I could ever do anything he was down on one knee with an (n) 18 carat sapphire ring from Tiffany's. The only reason I know it's from Tiffany's is because that's the ring I said I would love to have on our first date. When he took me to North Park Mall. It was beautiful in the glass, but now it's gorgeous.

"Oh my god I don't know what to say."

"Say yes."