Chapter 23

I took my house keys from around my neck and opened the front door. I opened the door and the smell of food hit me and my favorite desert. Chocolate cake, ok this can only mean really one or two things. One somebody died in the family or is on the verge of dying. Two she was just trying to get me to come home. I walked into the kitchen and seen one of her line sisters sitting next to her.

"Hey momma, Hey Ms. Long" I gave both of them a hug and a kiss on the check.

"Hey momma Carlton" he gave her a hug.

"Hey baby"

"What was the 911 for?"

"Well I hope I didn't interpreted anything"

"Mm nothing I can't finish later" he whispered into my ear.

God I hope my momma didn't hear that.

"I hear that" she said as she took a sip of her tea.

Damn. I went around the table and sat down.

"So ma what's up?"

"Well we were waiting on somebody else, but I guess I'll tell you anyway"

~ Jeremy POV ~

"McKane we have nothing further to discuss" he pushed the door open and stood right in front of me.

"Now you know you miss me and this" he kissed me with his big soft lips grabbing and smacking my ass in the process. I tried to push him off me, but it didn't work. His big huge muscle engulfed me.

He picked me up and without any second thought I wrapped my legs around his waist. He closed the door behind him and we went into my room. He placed me on my bed and took off his shirt looked at his body biting my bottom lip thinking back to all the things we use to do. He leaned back down and we went back to kissing. I was getting so lost and wrapped up in him that I completely forgot about my mother.

"Wait stop. Just stop" he rose up off of me.

"Why? What's wrong?"

"I can't do this. Especially right now" I got off my bed and walked towards my bedroom door.

"What's the matter? You know you want me and you still want us. Just as much as I want us" he slid his hand in the middle of my back and pulled me towards me.

"I . . . I don't know right now. My mind isn't here right now. Can you just go" I turned my head so he couldn't kiss me.

"Ight" went and grabbed his shirt off my bed.

"Get a last look because this all you getting" I shifted my eyes towards his direction and let out a long sigh.

"I'll survive" he walked up to me and gave me one last kiss.

"I really have changed and I was ready to come out for you" he walked off removing his hand from my waist. I followed him out towards the front door. I turned around and looked at me.

"And I was for real to" I looked into his eyes and I could tell he was serious. I watched as he got into his truck and drove off. I closed the door and walked towards the garage. I opened the garage door and got in my car and started it up.

I sat there for a good minute and just started crying.

Did I just make the biggest mistake ever?