Chapter 5

~ Jeremiah POV ~

Why does this fagot keep looking at me in this class? I can't stand fagot, they make me sick who likes dick. I mean I love mine because we can get the job done.

"OK, Jeremiah you and Jeremy are in a group together so everybody get with your partner's" Why the fuck did he put me with this fagot. He came over here and sat down across from me.

"Hi, my names Jeremy"

"Look, I ain't with that gay shit" The whole class stopped and looked at me. He just rolled his eyes.

"First of all, let me tell you something. I don't want you that's number one. Number two you're not cute so whoever is filling yo head with lies you need to go kill them and thirdly, I like big dick niggas that can get the job done and form my understanding you aren't equipped to hand me" he held up his pinky and everybody laughing.

"Whatever I can handle my own"

"Mmh sure you can now back to the work. Tried to be nice to yo stupid ass, but I see I got to bring the bitch out in me"

"You ain't gone do shit"

"Ok keep talking shit and you gone find out first - hand what I can do"

"Whatever, let's just do this work" We did the work and to my surprise, he was really smart and he seems like cool people. We didn't finish, but we got most of the project done.

"Um, hey, Jeremiah want to go to the library?" Before I could say anything the bell ringed for us to go home.

"Um, what about tomorrow since it's Saturday because I got track practice"

"Um, OK, that sounds good what time?"

"6?"

"Ok," I got up and packed my stuff up and headed to the door

"Oh, and before I forget. Leave that fagot shit at home" He just rolled his eyes.

"Don't nobody want yo small dick ass" He shoved me into a wall and stormed off. I just went to track practice, only one more week of school then graduation.