Chapter 2

~ Troy POV ~

"Girl I heard that Chevis and his so-called "best friend" Zae be fucking on the low"

"Girl Kendra I heard that same damn thang"

"Kendra and Tasha what are y'all over here gossiping about now"

"Girl we talking about Chevis being gay"

"Girl this is DeSoto everybody going gay"

"I thought he was fucking with the track twins"

"Hell, I guess after practice they all just be fucking ain't that funny"

"Bruh shut up Troy"

"Girl, I heard he been gay sense 8th-grade year"

"My thing about it is that you ain't came out yet? Girl, it's 2015 shit ain't nobody gone judge you and if they do tell meet you in the bathroom because they want some dick"

"Oo right girl Tae-tae you ain't never lied"

"Shit sips tea on that"

"Girl come in the lunch line with me"

"Alright, here I come" After they got up from the table this boy name Rome come through the door. He pulled a chair out at a table that's a cross form me.

He sat down, I heard that he was undercover to well "Bi", but shit I would have never guessed. Then again, it's Desoto and some football players up, here are gay too. And these bitches still don't know. I felt like I had eyes on me so I lifted my head from this good ass book I was reading on Wattpad "Nymphomaniac" (Which is in my reader's list if anyone wanted to know. It's under grown & sexy whether or not its updated I have no clue.)

I've always wanted a thug probably because I wanted that thug love. Someone that's willing to take a bullet for me, but it's cool in the mean time I got my girls.

I looked over and I saw Rome looking at me licking his lips. I just rolled my eyes and smiled and went back to reading my book. My name is Larry but my stage name is Troy so only my bitches can call me Troy and know what it means. I'm gay, but I'm not one of them too gay bitches like this boy name Michael. I fight like a nigga and everybody knows I do. But they ain't got no problem with me being gay excepted for this boy name Jared. But ever since we been fucking around he, don't do none of that shit. He can put on a front all he wants, but at the end of the day, he comes home to his main bitch every night.

I got him so wiped every time he comes over for a little late night fun he turns his phone off and every time I come around he speaks. I got that good, good hah. My phone started vibrating. I opened it up and seen I had a kik message. I went to my kik and I had a new message I opened it and look at the picture. And you won't believe who it is.

~ Kik Convo ~

Rome: "hey"

Me: "yes Rome how can I help you" -_-

Rome: "damn daddy, I can't get a hey or something"

Me: "you can get a what tf you want. So let's try this again, what do you want Rome"

Rome: "dang never mind that's why you ain't got nobody now"

Me: "oh really, but I got you kiking me so what does that tell you ^_^ boy get tf"

~ End Of Kik Convo~

"Troy you ok girl"

"Yea bitch I'm fine, just these DL niggas getting on my nerve"

"Oh hell, who is it now"

"Girl Rome"

"Girl I thought he was straight"

"Bitch he about as straight as my curly hair," We just died laughing.

"You a fool for that one"

"You know I'm right Kendra"

"I ain't in this that between you and Tasha"

"No baby its Tasha Maxx"

"Bitch you ain't Tasha Maxx," We said in unison.

"Bitch don't hate because I'm the shit and all these other bitches is basic" I looked around because I was confused as fuck as to who she was calling a basic bitch.

"Bitch who basic because I'm far from it. Now yo head game might be basic, but ask any nigga mines is on fleek" We all fell out laughing.