Chapter 11

~ Valentin POV ~

"How come you never told us Val" Brave and Troy just looked at each other in discuss.

"Because I never thought that it would ever happen to me or think that I would do something like that"

"Baby we all go thought it but in your case, we can only pray for you and let GOD take the wheel"

"I still don't understand, DESTRESS," said Troy.

"What is there to understand" Troy looked Brave upside her head like he was gone stab her or something.

"What do you mean Troy?"

"I mean" rolling his eyes at Brave "how could you parents be so curl and so evil"

"I agree, what's their problem?"

"Mm, that's one thing that we can agree," he drunk his sangria.

"Something is wrong with the two of you" they looked at each other and just rolled their eyes.

"Now tell me again, what happen because I think this sangria is getting to me"

"Ugh Troy were you not listing?!"

"Girl you better be lucky this bottle of sangria is good because if this was something else"

"You no gone do a damn thing"

"UMM HELLO DAMDESTRESSHERE!"

"Oh, I'm baby"

"Yeah, me too"

"OK like I was saying"

"Were you really going to jump?"

"You know what to tell y'all the truth, I really don't know what I was going up there I didn't know if I was gone jump or if I was just doing it out spite all I know is I was just done with life"

~ Flashback ~

It was me and my sister, Sarina, she meant the world to me. We went everywhere together she was the oldest we were 15 years part.

At the time I had to be around maybe 10 or 12 so she was maybe 25 or 27 at the time. Our parents had her when they were young. Our parents were too busy with their jobs than anything in the world which I guess you could say wasn't bad because since I was the youngest I could basically get anything that I wanted. I came home from a long day of school and couldn't wait to tell Sarina about my day. I looked all over the house but she wasn't here. I went to go check the messages to see if I got a call back from one of the fashion labels I applied for. But I was a message form, Carla.

"Hey, Valentine its mother were at the hospital with Sarina she umm..." It was quite for a minute "Sarina died she had stage 3 breast cancer baby I'm sorry" Tears filled my eye's I didn't know what to do I just grabbed my keys and hit the road until I ran out of gas.

I ended up at a bridge. I got out the car and looked down it almost remind me of the time my sister took me to the Grand Canyon it looked so beautiful. I hope over the railing just as I was about to jump someone stopped me.

"NO DON'T JUMP" I looked back seen this fine ass Mexican boy who hoped out of a glossy baby blue truck.

"Why not my life is over"

"Look come down and we can talk about it" He reached out his hand.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"

"Look you have so much to live for you don't have to do this"

"Give me one good reason I shouldn't"

"Because you're cute" I was a bit confused because I didn't know what was going on or how to feel about it. I was sheltered pretty much all of my life, but I kind of like it.