Chapter 10

"Wakie wakie." I whispered in the sleeping Brody's ear he didn't budge. "Dude wake up!"

Brody jumped up and I laughed. His hair was all scruffy and looked really cute. So this was what is was like waking up next to the bad boy. He wasn't so bad.

"Get up." I laughed at him.

"When did you get up?" Brody asked me still half asleep.

"Ten minutes ago." I lied, I didn't sleep at all. "Now go get changed, we've a busy day. The guys are coming in half an hour."

"Ok, help me up." He yawned.

Brody held out his arms and I took them then pulled him up out of the bed. He stumbled up and fell up top of me.

"Sorry." He yawned then moved away.

I didn't mind.

Brody walked out to the balcony then jumped onto his one. He went into his room and I turned away. I was already changed wearing a pair of shorts and a white crop top. A few of my scars were showing but I didn't mind anymore. I was still wearing bracelets though to cover the ones on my wrists and made sure the shorts were covering some of my leg ones. For the first time in a long time I wasn't ashamed of my scars or my story. I was wearing white converse because I figured we would be doing some active stuff and my hair was put up into a high messy pony tail.

I was in a good mood today. I thought Brody was taking ages to get changed so I went out to my balcony and jumped over to Brody's. Opening the window door I hopped into his bedroom. Brody was there wearing just three quarter length skinny jeans and no top. His muscles were so perfect but I tried not to look at them too much. Brody turned to me and smirked.

"Miss me already?" He asked.

"Don't be so vain and hurry up." I told him.

"Someone's in a good mood today." He laughed.

"Yeah, I am." I smiled.

I picked up a black marker from Brody's desk and walked over to him. I lifted up his arm with his blue cast and wrote 'Marley-Rose' with a heart. My name was the only one in his cast. I smiled up at him then he took the marker off me and wrote 'Brody' with a heart on my red cast. He smiled down at me then I spun around and started looking around his room.

Brody's room was black mostly but had some pretty cool stuff in it. I picked up his acoustic guitar, sat on his bed then started to play it. I've been playing guitar ever since I was little. Brody smiled at me as I played.

"Be my husband I'll be your wife, Be my husband I'll be your wife, Be my husband I'll be your wife, love and honour you for all your life. If you promise me you'll be my man, if you promise me you'll be my man, if you promise me you'll be my man I will love you the best I can - singing ohh daddy now now love me good, ohh daddy now now love me good, ohh daddy now now love me good. If you want me to I will cook and sew, If you want me to I will cook and sew, If you want me to I will cook and sew outside you there is no place to go. singing ohh daddy now now love me good, ohh daddy now now love me good, ohh daddy now now love me good. Stick to the promise man you made me, Stick to the promise man you made me, Stick to the promise man you made me that you won't go fooling with that Rosalie-

"Brody what's going on?"

I stopped singing and Brody's smile faded when we both turned to the bedroom door where a boy walked in. He was extremely good-looking. He was tall, with tan skin and brown hair and brown eyes. He looked very much like Brody so I guessed he was Drake. Lucy was right Drake was fit but I still preferred Brody and thought he was still better looking.