Chapter 5

"Marley get down here!"

"Coming!" I yelled back.

I was wearing exactly what I drew out in detention and it looked good. I grabbed my phone then ran down the stairs and into the living room with my hair swaying behind me.

"Chase isn't here yet is he?" I asked then looked up.

Everyone was in the living room, Jake, Brody, Sean, Jamie, Sam, Ryan, Mark, Zayn, Joseph, Jeremy and Matt. All sets of eyes were glued on me and I got nervous for some reason, maybe because I had a room full of boys looking at me.

"Uhm." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Chase will be coming soon, I'll just go wait outside."

"Marley-Rose." Mark said and I looked at him. "I'll be going out of town for a few weeks, tonight so the boys are going to look out for you."

"Ok, that's fine." I said. I realised that uncle Mark need to travel sometimes for his work to provide the boys with the life they had and no he's proving for me too.

"Just make sure you go to all your appointments." He pleaded with me.

"Ok Mark." I said glancing at Brody. "Have a nice trip."

I gave Mark a hug then walked outside and sat on the porch swing. But as soon as I sat down the six boys Jake, Brody, Sam, Sean, Ryan and Jamie came out. They went to different sides of the porch, Brody coming over and sitting beside me.

"I told you I'd be here." He smirked.

"Yeah just don't start anything when Chase comes." I told him.

"You're going on a stupid date, I mean you won't even be together." Brody informed me.

"Brody." I frowned at him.

"Sorry, I'm sure it'll be great." Brody said sarcastically.

"Chase is nice." I defended him.

"That's what you think but I've a good reason for hating him." Brody told me.

"What's the reason?" I asked him.

"Nothing, forget I said anything." Brody said.

There was something wrong, Brody was hiding something, something Chase did to him. I wiped the thought off when Chase pulled up in his white BMW. Chase got out of the car and leaned against it waiting for me. I stood off the swing and so did Brody, Brody standing in front of me staring at Chase. I touched Brody's arm and he turned back to me.

"Brody please." I begged him.

He looked me in the eyes then backed down and I smiled at him. I walked off the porch and the boys followed me to Chase's car.

"Hi Chase." I smiled at him.

"You ready to go?" Chase asked me and I nodded.

Chase opened the door for me and I got into the car then Chase joined me and started driving to the game.

"Chase why does Brody hate you?" I asked Chase.

"It's nothing for you to worry about Marley." Chase smiled at me. "You look gorgeous by the way."

"Thanks Chase, you better win tonight." I teased.

"For you, I will." He smiled at me. "How about this, if I score the winning goal, I get a kiss."

"Deal." I smirked.

Awhile later Chase stopped the car outside the school football stadium and we both got out.

"Here." Chase said taking off his football jacket. "In case you get cold, I've to go warm up now, wish me luck."

He kissed my cheek then ran off just before I started to blush.