Chapter 12

*Aubree's Pov*

I woke up in a bed. That wasn't mine? I looked around. Oh yeah, I fell asleep at Harry's house. It's cute that he carried me here when I fell asleep. I glanced at the clock next to me. "10:05 am". I stood up and walked down stairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Harry cooking bacon and pancakes. "Morning Aubree." Harry smiled still focusing on his cooking. "Good morning." I smiled and sat on a stool.

My phone vibrated, and it was a message from Morgan.

=Morgan=: 'Hey, since your audition for X-Factor is soon want to go shopping today for some outfits?'

I smiled. She knew me so well.

=Me=: 'Of course. Pick me up at Harry's house at 11.'

Harry placed the plate of bacon and pancakes in front of me. "Thanks Haz." I smiled and took a bite of my pancake. "Aw you called me Haz." He blushed. "Are you blushing?" I giggled. "Psh no." He sat next to me eating breakfast. "You're a good cook then I thought. These pancakes are good." I said taking more bites of my pancakes. "Well thank you." He did a cheeky grin.

I ate my breakfast and went over to the couch to watch the telly. Harry stood up from the stool and sat next to me. "Want me to drive you home?" I shook my head. "No it's okay Morgan is coming to take me to the mall to buy an outfit for the X - Factor audition." He nodded his head.

The doorbell rang. "That must be Morgan." I walked to the door and opened it to reveal Morgan. "Morgan!" I smiled and gave her a hug. "Bye Harry! Thank you for letting me sleep over!" I waved good bye to Harry. "No problem!" He smiled and focused back on the telly.

I went in Morgan's car, and we drove off. 

"So what did you and Harry do last night?" She wiggled her eyebrows. "We just watched a movie, and we sang songs together." She nodded her head. "Oh." She had a straight face. "What were you thinking we did Morgan?" I lightly chuckled. "Oh nothing..." She smiled, and we made it to the mall. We parked and walked inside the mall.

I looked around the Mall. "Hmmmmm. Let's go to Forever 21 first!" I squealed, and I took Morgan's hand and dragged her inside the store. I looked through some clothes and gathered some clothes. "Wait Morgan do we even have money?" I asked, I totally forgot if we could afford this stuff. "Who do you think I am? Of course I brought money." She took out the money from he bag and showed me.

Holy cow, never knew she was that rich. "Yes, I know. It's a lot. My dad is a doctor and my mom works as a fashion designer so yea." No wonder she always has these designer clothing. 

We got all the clothing we needed, and we went to separate dressing rooms. Apparently, Morgan wanted to but some clothes to for herself.

I tried a lot of outfits, and then I finally found the perfect one. It was a crop top  that was blue along with a mid-thigh skirt, that was dark blue with white polka dots. To go with the outfit was dark blue shoes that was open toe high heels.

"Aubree did you find an outfit yet?" Morgan said from outside my dressing room. I stepped out of the dressing room and started posing in my outfit. "Oh my god! Aubree you have to buy that outfit!" She smiled. "How much is this whole outfit anyways?" I asked. I looked at the tags on the shoes and clothing and the total wasn't really pleasing, but I'm sure we have enough.

We both put our clothing at the checkout, and we handed our money. "Thank you very much for shopping at Forever 21!" The cashier smiled. We walked out of the store and walked around the Mall.

"Want to get some food at the food court?" Morgan said. I nodded my head, I was starving.

We got out food, and we headed to a empty table to eat our food at. "How come you were at Harry's anyway?" She asked me raising her eyebrows. "He texted me asking if I would like to come over, and plus I was in a bad mood because of Niall." I mumbled.

"What did Niall do this time?" She chuckled. "You know how I took his food and all?" She nodded her head. "Well he wasn't lying when he said he was going to get me back." She chuckled. "What did he do?" 

I told her the whole story, and she started laughing loudly. People were staring at her like she was mental. "Shut up Morgan, people are staring." I mumbled. She lowered her laughing. "I have to say, he is a bad ass Irish kid." Morgan said laughing.

"So." She said taking a sip of her coke. "Do you like Harry?" She wiggled her eyebrows. Honestly, I don't know who I like. All of them are so sweet, funny, and defiantly fit. I just don't know. Harry, his curly hair and his green eyes that sparkle in the sunlight. Niall, his blonde quiff hair, and his sculpted, perfect body, his warm cuddles that I can't resist, and not to mention his contagious laugh that makes me want to laugh with him. Louis, his funny personality, his beautiful sea green eyes. Liam, his huge biceps, and his caring personality. Zayn, his fit body, and the way he bites his tongue when he smiles. They are all just.....amazing.

"Aubree! Earth to Aubree!" I woke up from my thoughts and stared at Morgan. "Erm..sorry got lost in my thoughts for a second." I faked a laugh. "So who do you like?" Morgan said raising her eyebrows once again. " I don't know actually..." I said."Oh c'mon. I know you do." She said. "I'm serious. I can't choose." I sighed. 

"I'm pretty sure at least one of them fancies you. Probably all of them." She chuckled. Psh. Them? Liking someone like me? Psh, whatever. "And how do you know that?" I said confused. "C'mon do you not see the way they look at you? Woman are you blind.? She chuckled. "I guess I am." I giggled. 

Never in a billion years will anyone like them like a plain girl like me. What's to like? I'm just a plain girl, nothing special about me.

"Anyways, want me to take you home now?" I nodded my head. We grabbed our leftovers, that wasn't much and threw it in the trash. I grabbed my shopping bags, and we headed outside into the car.

The song "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran was now playing on the radio. I sang along through out the drive home.

"We are here! Bye Aubree! See you at school tomorrow." She smiled and wave good bye. I walked into the house and saw Niall watching the telly. His eyes were, puffy? He looked up to me and ran and gave me a hug. 

"I was worried sick!"  Niall said still hugging me tight. "Why? I'm perfectly fine.." I asked confused. "Well you weren't here for like two days, and you didn't call or text me. I thought you ran off for what I done to you." He finally separated from the hug. A tear streamed down his face. "Aww Niall." I wiped a tear on his cheek. 

I gave him another hug. It was cute that he was worried about me when he had nothing to worry about. It showed he cared about me and that's sweet of him. "C'mon, let's watch a movie." I smiled and  grabbed his big hand in mine and took him upstairs to his room.

I looked through the DVD set looking for a good movie to watch. "Hmm. Hunger Games?" I smiled showing him the DVD. He nodded his head smiling. I slid the DVD into the DVD player and laid down next to Niall. He put his arm around my shoulder, and I laid my head on his shoulder.

We laid there all comfortable and watched the movie together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hope you liked this chapter! I was going to update yesterday, but I was to busy since it was my birthday :) Here's a random picture of Niall smiling on the side. Ain't he just so beautiful? asdfghjkl. Anyways, I'll update probably on Thursday maybe idk. Vote and Comment! Love you<3 Byeee!