Chapter 9

I woke up cold then I ever been. I looked at the time. 6:30? I woke up to early. I stayed in my bed for a while lazy to get up. I was still freezing cold. I got up and saw that I was covered in slightly wet towels. Then the events that happened last night came to me head. "Oh yeah." I mumbled. I felt my hair which was still damp.

I got up from my bed and took the towels and threw them in the hamper. I went in the restroom and blow dried my hair since it was damp.

I'm so happy Niall saved me last night. Who knew what could've happened if he hadn't saw me and knocked that pervert out. And when he piggybacked me in the rain when I could've walked, he was just so cute.

I think I have a crush on Niall actually. I started to blush just by thinking about him. I combed my hair which was finally dry and got dressed for school. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair.

I wonder if that guy from last night went to our school? Oh gosh, if he does I'm dead or even Niall if he remembers our faces. I'm pretty sure if the guy can bruise my wrists and make them throb, he can punch square in the face and knock them out.

I should just stop thinking about it. I grabbed my backpack and went down stairs. I sat down at next to my mom in the kitchen with a plate of pancakes waiting for me to eat. "So what happened last night." She said pulling her glasses down. "What do you mean?" I asked confused. I knew what she was talking about, but I didn't want to tell her.

"Oh I gotta go now." I said grabbing my backpack and walking out the door. "Wait! I'm going on a trip for 1 week!." I heard her say, but I already walked out the door. Oh well. She can tell me when I come home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*LUNCH AT SCHOOL*

"Hey Aubree, where were you at the party last night? I didn't see you the rest of the night.", Morgan said looking confused. "Yeah and also Niall where were you two." Harry said too. Niall and I looked at each other. He nodded his head meaning for me to tell. "Okay so.."

I told them the whole story, and they just sat there shocked. "That's good you saved her lad." Liam said giving Niall a high five. "You're lucky Niall saw you, if he didn't who knows what could've happened." I blushed. Liam was right.

"Oh, and when you were gone. I mingled with some people." Morgan winked and motioned to the cute guy in line. "Oh he's cute. What's his name." I said still staring at him.

"Conner." She said staring at him almost drooling. I handed her a napkin. " I think you're gonig to drool, so here's a napkin." We all started laughing.

We finished out lunch and went off to our other classes. Which was so boring as always.

School was finished, and I walked home. When I got home, I yelled hello to see if anyone was here. No one answered. I shrugged my shoulders. I guess I'm home alone again I guess.

I went to the refrigerator to get hungry since I was so hungry even though I ate like three hours ago. I saw a note attached on the fridge. I took it off and read it.

Dear Aubree,

I left to go on a trip for work for 1 week. So you can stay at Niall's place for a week to keep you company. I'll try and maybe buy you something for you. I already told Niall's mom so she's expecting you. Love you sweetie.

Love Mama

Omg. So I have to stay with Niall? Yes! I ran up stairs to pack some clothes and some of my other things that I might need. I dressed out of my uniform and took a quick shower. Hot drops of water poured on me. I used my shampoo and conditioner which was Coconut scented, my favorite.

I got out and put a towel around me. I quickly hair dried my hair. I changed into skinny jeans and a tanktop that said 'Cool Story Bro' with a pair of maroon vans. I didn't really care on putting any makeup on except mascara. I tied my hair in a messy bun and carried my single bag of some stuff I needed through out the week.

I walked across the street to Niall's house and knocked on the door. Right away a pretty lady opened the door. "Hello, you must be Aubree." She smiled and motioned me inside. "I'm Mrs. Horan, but you can call me Maura." I nodded and went inside. "NIALL JAMES HORAN AUBREE IS HERE." She yelled upstairs. I chuckled when she used his full name.

"Hey Aubree!" He ran downstairs. "Show her a tour and where she is sleeping." Maura said. "Follow me." I followed Niall upstairs. His house looked bigger than mine.

"Okay so this is my room, but you're going to sleep on this mattress next to my bed." He said. I looked at the mattress on the floor. I was hoping to sleep on his bed, and no not that bad way, you know just cuddle. "This is the bathroom." I was shocked. "Woah you got a bigger and nicer bathroom then me." I said and he just chuckled.

He showed me the rest of the house which was almost the same as mine but bigger. It was already 4 pm, and I was already tired.

I watched a movie with Niall on the couch for a whole 2 hours and then Maura called us for dinner. I sat in the table across Niall. Mash potatoes and steak with corn. Now that's my kind of dinner I need in my house.

"So Aubree. Do you like England so far?" She asked. "Yes, but I haven't gone to many places around here yet." She asked me more and more questions. Questions kept coming and coming while Niall was just chuckling.

I finished my dinner. "I'm tired can I change in your room Niall?" He nodded, and I ran upstairs right after I put the dishes in the sink.

I took out a pair of short loose shorts and a loose T-shirt. I went into the restroom and brushed my teeth. "Hey Aubree, you done?" Niall said knocking on the door. "Yup!" I said popping the p. He opened the door and closed it. I sat on the mattress on the floor and laid down. He went to his drawer and took out a white shirt. He took off his shirt showing off his V lines and abs. He smirked at me. "Take a picture it will last longer." I blushed and turned the other way.

"I'm done." I turned around to see Niall in only a t-shirt and boxers. He lifted up his covers and laid on his bed. "You know I'm not letting you sleep down there." I looked up at him confused. He patted the spot on his bed next to him. "You can sleep with me."

I blushed and went under the covers with Niall. I scooted closer to him since I was cold. I laid my head on his chest. "Are you cold?" I nodded and he pulled me close with his arm wrapped around my waist. I felt so comfortable and just it felt right. I loved being in his arms.

I fluttered my eyes closed almost asleep. "Good night beautiful." He whispered in my ear and kissed me on my forehead. Wait what? Did I just hear what I think I heard? I think I'n hearing things. Oh well..I don't know.

I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Awww Niall and Aubree are so cute! xD And omg thank you for 7,500 reads! That's Amazayn! Hope you liked this chapter! Comment/Vote :) Thank you again! Enjoy summer while it's so boring for me :P Byeeeeeeeeeeee!