Chapter 2

My first class was so boring. Ugh imagine what the other classes will be like. What am I saying school is always boring, I just like school because of my friends. Morgan and I went out of the door when the bell rang. "Omg, I can't believe Harry the Styles actually talked to you. He's like one of the hottest guys in school including his friends," Morgan squealed at me. Yes! He has friends! Heaven here I come. Morgan started talking again," I been waiting forever for them to notice me, and you already got noticed on your first day. Teach me please oh please."

I laughed and smiled," Try sitting on Harry's seat you will get noticed that's for sure." She made a "o" with her mouth," And I just realized that now wow I'm dumb." I laughed again. We both went to our lockers and stacked our books in it. We talked and talked till' the bell rang to go to our other class. Morgan led me to the classroom. She told me to sit in the seat next to her to make sure I didn't sit in Harry's seat because she told me he's in all our classes too.

I saw Harry come in, but I just glanced at him so he wouldn't see me staring. A man that looked like in his 30s came in which I think was our teacher for this class. "Hello class. We have a new student, Aubree Osborne, please stand," the guy said. Ugh I hate it when they have to introduce me and make me stand up. I awkwardly smiled when I stood, and then I noticed a guy sitting in the desk next to Harry. I sat back down and glanced at him. He was absolutely gorgeous just like Harry. He had blonde quiff hair, and I think he was Irish by his looks, and the braces he wore was so cute when he smiled.

Morgan whispered saying," So I see you're checking our Harry's friend already. His name is Niall Horan by the way, wait till' you see the rest of his friends in the next classes." "Pfft, who's checking him out? Certainly not me that's for sure. And wait there are more?" She chuckled," Sureeee Aubree. And yes there are three more," and she winked at me. I started to blush I have no idea why.

I glanced at Harry and Niall again. Niall looked at my direction and smirked at me. Oh gosh he saw me staring at him. Great job Aubree, he probably thinks I was checking him out. 

The time passed by so fast. The bell rang, and I walked out the door with Morgan. "It's almost 12:00 let's go to lunch." I nodded my head, and followed where she was going. We entered the cafeteria and we waited in the line with our tray. I got a burrito and a salad. It's weird how I got a salad and my burrito  is filled with lettuce and tomatoes, and I'm eating a salad with it...Oh well. 

We went to this empty table and sat down. "Hey what's your number by the way?" Morgan asked randomly. I took out my phone, but before I told her my number she took my phone unexpectedly. "Hey, give my phone back," I said calmly. She chuckled," Nice background of Channing Tatum." "Oh shut up missy" I rolled my eyes. 

I saw Harry and Niall walking towards our table. Oh my Aubree don't freak out like you always do around boys. They came to our table and they sat next to me. Harry smiled and said," Hey Aubree." My eyes widened including Morgan's. "H-Hey...How do you know my name?" Niall chuckled,"The teacher introduced you remember." Really Aubree? Stupid me. "Oh yea I forgot." 

Morgan slid my phone to me. I looked at it and saw she put her number in it with the name 'Morgan The Sexy' I chuckled and I laid my phone inside my bag. "Ahem" Morgan mumbled. "Oh and this is Morgan by the way." I said. Harry and Niall smiled,"Hey." I felt so awkward. I didn't even know why they were here talking to me. 

It was an awkward silent. We were all on our phones while I was just sitting there eating. My phone vibrated and I checked the id, and it was Morgan of course. Like seriously? I'm sitting right next to her. It said, 'Omg I can't believe they are sitting with us. Usually I eat like a monster, but now I can't because I don't want to make a fool of myself' I chuckled. "Are you two texting each other?" Harry said in confusion. "Oh-h um no," I said. He nodded his head. 

Three gorgeous boys headed towards our table. I got another text from Morgan AGAIN saying,'Omg it's the rest of them. Oh my gosh Aubree help me I can't breathe inside Oh my.' I chuckled again, Morgan is such a girly girl. The two boys sat next to Morgan while one boy came up to me, kneeled on his knee and held my hand and kissed it. "Well hello Aubree Osborne. It's so very nice to meet you," the boy with the brown hair quiff. I blushed and giggled.

"Oh Louis stop with that fancy talk. We all know you're childish not sophisticated." We all started laughing while Louis sat down next to me with a pouty face. "Am not," he said. We started laughing again. The two boys said," Hey Aubree. Nice to meet you." I smiled." Wait how do you know my name?" They smirked," Harry texted me about you." My eyes got wider," Oh...Anyways what's your names?" I said without stuttering, you go Aubree!

"I'm Liam, and this is Zayn, he doesn't talk much, he's very shy."  I giggled, yet Zayn smiled at me. "Uhh Aubree what's up with your friend Morgan." Niall said. I looked at Morgan who was frozen staring at the boys almost drooling. I clapped my hands in front of Morgen's face to wake her up from her trance."Wait huh what." Morgan said rubbing her eyes. We all started laughing,"Oh nothing, nothing at all."

We started laughing, while Niall looked like a happy seal clapping his hands. "Hey Aubree what's your number so we can text you?" Zayn said surprisingly. "And he finally speaks," Harry said while we started laughing again, and I was blushing for what he just asked me. Before I could tell them my number Morgan blabbered our my number very loud.

I took out my phone when it started having earthquakes from vibration. I looked at my messages and only one had an id and the rest were blocked. It was a good thing they put there name at the end of the message. I changed all of there numbers to there regular names. I replied to all the messages and put my phone back in my bag. "Aubree...I have a deep secret..." Louis said breaking the silence. "And the secret is?..." I said awkwardly with confusion written all over my face including the rest of the boys and Morgan. "I-I'm superman..Don't tell anyone it's between us only." We started laughing again. Liam sighed and said," Typical Louis." My stomach started to hurt by all the laughing. 

This was a great first school day. At least it wasn't a Monday instead it was a Friday so tomorrow is the weekend. A great time for me to relax. I made friends faster then I thought I would too.

A/N

Hope you liked this chapter! I made it longer then I thought I would xD. Comment & Vote ^-^. Also read my other one direction fan fic 'Forever and Always' I'm probably going to update it today MAYBE. Byeeeeeee!