Chapter 3

School was over, and Morgan and I were walking out of the school. "My mom's here to pick me up see you tomorrow or I'll text you." Morgan said while waving at me. I was about to go walk home till' a familiar voice said,"Wait up Aubree!" I turned around and saw Niall running over to me.

 "Can I walk you home?" Woah first day of school and already having a boy walking me home. "S-Sure" I stuttered. He went by my side walking together with an awkward silence. "So tell me about yourself?" Niall said breaking the silence.

"Well my mom and I moved here to England when my mom and dad got divorced.." I said looking at the ground. "Oh, I'm sorry...I know how it feels...my parents got divorced when I was five." He looked at the ground too. "Anyways, I don't like talking about it. So yeaa..." I said a bit nervous for some reason. "What's your hobbies?" He said. "Well I love music defiantly it's like my life." I said looking at his blue orbs. "Me too! I love the guitar mostly." He said smiling. "I play the guitar too!" We had a lot of common then I thought.

"And this is my house." I pointed at the big 2 story house. "Woah, wait you live there?...I live right across from you." He smiled at me while I smiled back. I waved at him, and we both went in our houses. 

"Hello sweetie how was your day?" My mom said when I walked in. I ran upstairs,"It was good!" I went to my room and screamed that he lived right across from my house. I usually don't get so girly, but he's just so sweet. Well they all are.

I took my bag took my homework out. I did it quickly because I wanted to play the guitar. I'm probably going to get a horrible grade in my homework. As my mom always says school comes first then music, but to me it's the other way around.

I was finally finished with my algebra homework. I swear math is such a pain. I took out my guitar and started singing 'Thinking About You' by Frank Ocean. I was totally obsessed with that song. I kept my eyes on my guitar, but then I glanced out the window. I stopped what I was doing when I saw Niall smiling and looking at me. He was sitting next to his window and of course my window was open so he probably heard me. When I stared at him, and he noticed me he fell off his chair so I wouldn't see him. 

I laughed and my cheeks started turning red. I went toward my window, closed it, and covered it with the curtains. I peeked through the window to see Niall peeking too, but just seeing his head. I giggled and closed the curtains, and I went back downstairs when my mom yelled that it was time for dinner. 

I finished my dinner, and I put on my regular pajamas, brushed my teeth, put on some fuzzy socks, and I laid in my bed. I got comfortable and everything and feel asleep. It was a good start of my life in England so far. 

A/N 

I made this chapter quick because I had to go study xD Got a today so yea :P Hope you liked this chapter. Vote & Comment. Thank you :D Byeeeeeee (: P.S One direction isn't famous in this story xD