Chapter 14

*Aubree's Pov*

I woke up on the floor with Niall on my right and Morgan on my left. (They are sleeping over at Harry's house still btw.) I tried to get up but something was holding me down. I looked at my waist to see Niall's arm wrapped around me. I quietly grabbed his arm off of me and tip-toed out of the room to the kitchen. I looked in the refrigerator to see what's good to cook for breakfast.

Bacon and eggs. I guess I'll cook this for all of us. I started to cook the bacon first while I reviewed what happened last night. Niall kissed me. Niall Horan kissed me and asked me out on a date tonight. It wasn't my first kiss ,but his was special. It just felt right, like his lips fit perfectly with mine like it was meant to be. Like a puzzle piece found the right piece that fits together.

Wait a minute. What am I going to wear for the date? I haven't even shopped yet for an outfit for the date.

"Aubree! You're burning the bacon!" I looked up to see Harry in only his boxers. He takes my position of cooking. I scanned his fit body up and down. His body was sculpted perfectly. "Like what you see?" He chuckles continuing cooking the bacon.

I blushed. "Anyways, how did you know I was out here?" I said. " I could smell the smoke from the room." He chuckled. Ugh. I was never a very good cook. I would either burn it or it would taste utterly terrible.

"Just go sit on the couch and watch the telly. I'll cook instead." I nodded my head and headed to the couch. "Hey Aubree." Morgan yawned coming towards the couch to sit with me. "Hey." I smiled.

"How was that kiss last night?" She winked. How did she know? "How did you know?" I asked confused. "Niall told me duh. Don't worry. I got your outfit." She smiled. Thank god. Wait that means she paid for it and knowing her, she always buy the nice ones that are expensive.

*Harry's Pov*

I placed the bacon unto the plate and started to cook the egg. "How was that kiss last night?" Morgan said to Aubree in the living room. Wait. Aubree kissed someone? I listened to more of their conversation.

Wait a minute. Niall kissed Aubree? He's probably going to take her out tonight too. Ugh. I was supposed to make the first move not him! He knew I liked Aubree a lot, and I mean A LOT. If she's happy then I'm happy. It's going to be hard to watch them be together though..

I wanted Aubree to be mine. Her perfect brown curls with a hint of blonde hair at the ends. Her single dimple that appears when she smiles.

That's the girl I want. I don't want any other ,but her. I'll find a way to get her to be mine.

I will....

*Aubree's Pov*

Harry called us that breakfast was ready and the rest of the boys were already in the kitchen.

I sat down at the table with Morgan to my right and Niall on my left.

"Enjoy." Harry said, placing a plate of eggs and bacon for each of us. A chorus of thank yous sounded.

"Excited for the date?" Niall whispered lowly into my ear. It sent shivers on my spine.

"Mhm." I hummed blushing. I honestly was nervous about the date. I don't know where he's going to tell me, and I'm pretty sure he's going to leave it a surprise til we get there.

"Good Morning!" Anne, Harry's mum said coming inside the kitchen. she was wearing a sports bra along with shorts, and she was sweaty. She probably went out for a jog maybe.