Chapter 10

I was moving around in my bed trying to find my pillow, but then I hit something hard. I slapped it multiple times to feel what it was not even bothering to open my eyes. "What the hell Aubree!" I heard Niall groan.

I opened my eyes and looked around in the room. Oh yeah, forgot I was staying her for a week. Oops.

I looked at Niall who was clutching his face. "Sorry." I chuckled while he put a pillow on his face.

I looked at the alarm clock, 6:30 am. Woke up too early. I'll just take a shower since I'm already up. "I'm going to go take a shower." I told Niall, and he just groaned. He really wasn't a morning person that's for sure.

I grabbed a towel from the closet and went into the shower. I let the hot water flow down my back. I picked up the shampoo. "Strawberry? Really Niall?" I chuckled. Awkward. Didn't know Niall used strawberry shampoo.

I rubbed the shampoo into my scalp. Then conditioner. When I was finished showering, I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around me.

I blow dried my hair and put my clothes on. I quickly did my normal makeup and put on my shoes. I looked at the mirror and fixed my hair up a little. "Few more weeks til' summer vacation, and then x factor auditions." I said to myself smiling.

I opened the bathroom door and looked at Niall still on his bed sleeping. "Ugh" I mumbled. I thought he would be up already since how long I took in the bathroom but no. "Wakeeeeyyy wakeyyyy" I co'od. "No" He yelled through his pillow. "Fine I'll wake you up the hard way." I went to the edge of the bed and grabbed his feet and started to pull him out of the bed.

I pulled him out of the bed and he landed on the ground. "You did not just do that!" He yelled and looked at me. "Well believe it yes I just did!" I snapped being the sassy girl I am. He groaned and got off the floor. "It's not my fault that we have school today and we will be late if you didn't wake up." He went inside the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"You're going to pay for that by the way!" He yelled from the bathroom. I giggled and left the room and went downstairs.

"Yay baconnnnn" I yelled when I saw a plate of bacon with pancakes on the counter. "Morning Aubree" Maura smiled when she saw me. "Good morning" I smiled and started to eat my breakfast. "This is delicious Maura" I said. She really was a good cook.

Niall ran downstairs with his backpack and looked at me. "Where's my breakfast?!" He said looking at my plate. "Oh I uh ate it.." I said and blushed. "Okay, that's it! First you drag me out of bed now you eat my food. NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FOOD." Niall said with anger in his eyes. Maura started to laugh and then she mouthed me to run. That's what I did, I took my backpack and ran outside.

I ran for my dear life. I ran all the way to school with Niall way behind me. I used to be in track so I'm pretty fast. I ran in the school and went to my locker trying to catch my breathe.

"Why are you breathing so hard like you ran to school?" Morgan came up to me and said. "I actually did run to school." I said still breathing heavily. "Why?" She said confused. "AUBREE! I swear when we get home. You're going to get it." Niall said with anger filling his eyes.

"That's why" I chuckled while he walked away. "What did you do?" Morgan said laughing. "Long story I'll explain later."

She nodded, and we got our books and went to our classes.

It was lunch time and my phone vibrated.

' ZaynLoveMirrors: Aubreeee! Can you help me study tonight for a big test after school? Pleaseeee? xx'

Saved by the bell. Now Niall won't be able to take revenge since I won't be home.

' Sure(:'

Zayn looked at me and mouthed a thank you and smiled. "So what did you do to Niall this morning?" Morgan said smiling, eager to know. Niall just glared at me. "I ate Niall's food and dragged him out of bed." I chuckled and everyone laughed. "I'm surprised you're still alive after eating his food!" Louis said. "True that!" Harry said and high fived Louis.

After school, Zayn took me to his car. Niall texted me where I was and when I told him I was going to Zayn's house to help him study for a test. The car ride was silent, but his house wasn't that far away from my house.

We made it to his house which was way bigger than mine. He opened my door and lead me to his door. "Well who's this?" A gorgeous lady said. "Hey mum this is my friend Aubree. She's going to help me study for a big test tomorrow." He smiled. "Oh, Aubree. Zayn has said a lot about you." She winked at me. What? He said stuff to me? Zayn's cheeks started turning red. "Hello Mrs. Malik." I smiled, and Zayn took my hand and took me upstairs.

He sat on his bed and patted the spot next to him. "Thanks for saying yes to helping me study." Zayn said smiling. "No problem? So um, I'll write some questions from the book and write it on a piece of paper for you to answer. Sounds good?" He nodded and I grabbed a piece of paper and took out the math book.

When I was done writing down the questions I handed the piece of paper of Zayn "I hope you made it easy for me." He said. I chuckled, "No promises."

I got up and started to walk around the room waiting for Zayn to finish answering all the questions. "Lalalalalallalala." I skipped around the room like a five year old on a sugar rush. Before I knew it I tripped on my feet and fell on Zayn's lap. "Are you always so clumsy?" Zayn said chuckling. "Well that really made me feel better." I pouted.

"Dinner is ready!" Mrs. Malik opened the door. "Oh God." she closed her eyes. Oh gosh. Such wrong timing. "Oh no mum she tripped and landed on my lap." Zayn said. Thank you Zayn! It would be awkward explaining it to her. "Oh okay...come down stairs when you're ready." She said and winked at me. What's up with her and winking?

"Well, she came in at a wrong time." He chuckled like he read my mind. "Mhm." Why am I still on his lap? I got off his lap, and we both stood up and went downstairs.

When we were done with dinner we studied more.

When we were done, I started to get tired so we decided to go. "Bye Mrs. Malik! Great meeting you!" I smiled and waved goodbye. "Goodbye sweetie!" Mrs. Malik waved back.

Zayn and I walked out the door and into the car. "You're mom is nice." I said smiling. The rest of the car ride was silent as usual, but it wasn't too long til' we made it to my house.

Zayn opened my car door and walked me to the doorstep. "Thanks for the study date." He said smiling. Date? "You're welcome." I smiled. "Good night." I waved good bye. "Good night." He gave me a hug. Wasn't expecting a hug really. "Bye." I chuckled and he left and drove off.

I opened the door and no one was in the living room. I guess they were sleeping. I opened the bedroom door and saw Niall sleeping peacefully.

I took one of Niall's big t-shirts from his drawer and went to the bathroom to changed. I got dressed and wiped off the makeup that was left on my face. I went back to the room and lifted up the blanket and laid down next to Niall.

I got comfortable in the bed and fell asleep.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~ 

A/N

Sorry that I haven't updated in a while! I hope you like this chapter! Sorry if there is any mistakes because I made this chapter in the middle of the night on my iPod. And holy potatoes thank you so much for 48,300+ reads and 1,200+ votes and 240+ comments! That's just absolute phenominall! Thank you so muchhhhh you crazyy mofoosssss xx Vote, comment! Byesssssss! Oh and enjoy the gif of Niall twerking on the side ;)