Chapter 4

I woke up from the vibrating noise under my pillow. My eyes were half open because of the bright sun coming through my window. I looked at my alarm clock. 10 am, eh usually I wake up way later. I took out my phone from under my pillow. Woah, I had so many text messages, but of course it was mostly from Morgan. I scrolled threw my messages still laying in my bed, then one message caught my eye.

=LOUIS CARROT KING=
'Hey love, want to hang out with Liam, Niall, Louis, Zayn, and me today? x'

 I screenshoted the message and sent it to Morgan, wondering if she wanted to come with me since I didn't want to be alone with boys.. She replied immediately saying, 'Hell yes of course.' Of course why did I even have to ask. I replied back to Harry saying  sure, and I asked him if Morgan could come too.

These people are fast responders. Just like Morgan, Harry answered me in seconds. He said it was okay. Oh shiz forgot to ask my mom. I walked downstairs with my ugly messy bed hair, and sat next to my mom who was reading some kind of book. "Uh, mom could I go hang out with some friends today?" I said awkwardly, curious on what she would say. She nodded her head concentrated on her book," Sure, but don't come home too late." 

I smiled and thanked her and ran back upstairs to my room. My phone vibrated again. A message from Harry that said he was going to pick me up at 11. I texted Morgan to get ready, and that I would tell her where to meet at. It was already 10:25 so I looked from clothes to wear. 

I put on a pair of skinny jeans, black converse, a white tank top with a mustache on the middle of it, and a black beanie. I put on some light blush, and some mascara, but not to much since I already had pretty long eyelashes. I slid my phone in my back pocket. I took my guitar and played some songs while I waited for Harry to come and pick me up. How do they know where I live anyway?....Oh wait yea , Niall lives across from me, and they probably went to his house before.

 About 30 minutes passed by, and I heard the doorbell ring. I ran out my door and yelled, "I got it mom!"   I didn't want her to open it because I knew it was Harry and the rest of them. I opened the door and saw Harry  looking good as always. "Sweetie who is it?" "It's my friends! I'm going now mom see you later." 

I walked out of my house and followed Harry to the car. Honestly it was the nicest car I've ever seen. "AUBREEEE!" They all yelled when I went inside the car. "Long time no see." Niall said. "Psht whatever, so where we going?"

"Eh let's hang out at the Mall or something." Louis said while driving. "Wait I need to tell Morgan where to meet us at." I texted her to meet us at the mall at the food court. "Okay guys I told her to meet us at the food court if that's okay." "YESSS!" Niall squealed in excitement. "What is he so happy about?" I was confused, it's just a food court..."He loves food so much that sometimes I think he's a cannibal too." Louis said making us all laugh. "I ain't no cannibal so shush." I laughed again.

It was just the car ride, and I was already laughing my butt off. We arrived at the mall, and I ran into the door with the boys following behind me. "Let's go to the food court to get Morgan." They nodded their heads, and we headed to the food court. I always go to the mall so I pretty much know all the stores and know where it's at.

We were at the food court, and I found Morgan and gave her a hug. We ate lunch since we were already in the food court. Niall ate all of our leftovers, and now I get why. "Hey guys want to go to the amusement park inside the mall?" I said with excitement, I really wanted to ride the roller coaster. "YESS! WE SHOULD!" Louis said with the same excitement as me.

We walked into the entrance of the Amusement Park and the first thing we headed to was the huge roller coaster right in front of us. "Uh how bout I just watch while you guys can go ride it.." Harry said wiping his hands on his pants. "Harry don't be a scardy cat. You scared of roller coasters aye?" I said, I could tell he was by the looks of him. "Am not." "Then why don't you ride with us. PLEASEEE." I said back at him holding the word please. All of us started chanting 'scardy cat' 'scardy cat' at him over and over again. "Argh fine, but it would we all of your faults if I die or puke on you." He said making us chuckle.

----------
We got off the roller coaster normally except for Harry. He ran off that roller coaster right away that's for sure. "See it wasn't that bad Harry c'mon it was awesome." I nudged him. "Nu uh! That was horrible! I almost died!" We all started chuckling again,"Oh stop it Harry calm down will you." "Fine" Finally he was being a cry baby over a roller coaster. At least he wasn't claustrophobic like me and Niall, it's so horrible.

We went on the bumper cars, Twirly twister, pirate ship, and we also went on baby rides just to have fun. "Anyone want to watch a movie?" Niall said tapping his foot. "Okay, but what movie?" Morgan said curious."How about we go to my house and watch a movie. There isn't any good movies on at the moment, and I want to watch a romantic kind of movie." Harry said pouting his lip. "Ugh fine since we made you ride the roller coaster." I rolled my eyes for actually saying that.

We walked out of the mall, and it was already 5:00 pm. Maybe my mom would be okay with me coming late because I made friends so fast. Eh well we will see. We got back into the car, and I was so tired. I nearly fell asleep by just the car ride to Harry's house.

 We were at Harry's house which was huge. I could tell he was rich. We went inside, and it was even better then outside. "Holy cow..." I said with my eyes wide. Harry chuckled,"What?" "Oh nothing it's just that you're RICH." We all started to laugh. I plopped down on the couch with Niall and Harry sitting by me. "So what movie we going to watch?" I said while yawning. "Let's watch The Notebook." Harry said. "Okay, but I already watched it like a thousand of times but okay." 

I was so tired, and I could barely keep my eyes open, and we are only half way through the movie. I knew some of the boys cried including Morgan since their eyes were read and puffy. I watched this so many times so I barely cry through it now. I couldn't hold my eyes open no more. So I fell asleep...

*HARRY'S POV*

I was tearing up from the Notebook and all of a sudden, Aubree fell asleep with her head on my lap. Honestly she was so cute sleeping. Niall glanced at me and Aubree with a dirty look. I could tell he liked her. Well I think I like her too. I started to play with Aubree's hair. I tried to concentrate on the movie, but I was to distracted with Aubree sleeping on my lap. 

"I'll carry Aubree to her house when the movie is done." Niall said staring at me. "Why can't I do it?" I snapped back. "Because I live right across from her house, and her mom met my mom." He said back to me. I clenched my jaw,"Fine." I mumbled.

I looked at the others which were staring at us confused. I just ignored them and continued watching the movie.

----------

I drove all of them home, and the only people left to drop off was Niall and Aubree. Niall got out of the car, and carried Aubree bridal style. I was surprised she was still awake by all the movement. I gave him a dirty look because I should've been the one carrying her not him. Ugh, I drove off, not even saying goodbye and went home.

A/N

Sorry for not updating for a while. I'll try to update more often. But I made this chapter extra longer! :D Hope you enjoy this chapter and Vote/Comment. Byeeee!