Epilogue

Getting Back At Romeo

Epilogue

Sky’s POV

“Oh Romeo, where fore art thou Romeo?” I called in search of Austin.

Austin and I had been married for five years, and we now had two children. Twins to be exact and I was heavily pregnant with our third child.

“Ryan Othello Aymes if you hit your sister with that one more time I am sending you to time out!” I scolded our son.

“Romeo! I swear if you don’t get in here right now I’m-” I felt Austin’s arms wrap around me from behind.

“You’re going to do what, Juliet?” Austin whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck.

“Oh I don’t know.” I sighed.

“Raylin Desdemona Aymes, put those scissors down.” Austin said in his no nonsense voice.

Our daughter dropped the scissors and went back to playing with her Barbie doll. We decided to keep the Shakespearian tradition up and both of our were named after a character in one of Shakespeare’s plays. We had decided on Othello and Desdemona because Austin and I had both read the play in high school. We were currently trying to come up with a name our third child which was due any day now.

“You should rest while I take the rugrats to the park.” Austin suggested as he lead me to our bedroom.

“That would be wonderful.” I kissed him on the lips and laid down.

Soon peace and quiet filled the house and I was able to think. Not being able to come up with a nime for our third child was really bugging me. I had no clue as of what to name him. Yes, we were having another boy. Ryan and Raylin’s gender had been a surprise, but Austin and I decided we couldn’t wait to find out what the baby was this time. Sustin had wanted another girl because Raylin ended up being a daddy’s girl, but I was glad that we were having another boy. I knew they would both protect their sister. Ryan was already very protective over her and they’re just four. I can’t imagine what it will be like when they’re teenagers.

Before I realized it I had drifted off to sleep. I woke up a good hour and a half later feeling refreshed and energized. Then I remember that I was trying tp think of a name for my unborn son. I started going through a list of Shakespearean characters trying to find a name that would fit our new son perfectly.

“Balthesar? No.”

“Berkeley? Nah.

“Iago.?”

“Hell no.” Austin’s voice startled me.

He leaned down and kissed me on the lips. Then it was as if a light bulb click on in both of our brains at the same time.

“Cassio!” We both exclaimed.

“What about a first name?” Austin questioned.

“Michael.” I stated.

“Michael Cassio Aymes. I like it. Plus it goes along with Ryan and Raylin’s middle names.” Austin smiled then kissed me again.

“Speaking of the little monsters, where are they?” I asked curious as to why it was so quiet in the house.

“They’re both knocked out. I wore them out at the park.” Austin grinned as he laid down beside me and began to rub my swollen stomach.

“Perfect.” I smiled.

“So Michael Cassio Aymes, when are you going to make your debut into this world little buddy?” Austin asked.

As if he was trying to respond to his father, Michael decided that right then and there he was ready because as soon as the words left Austin’s lips my water broke. I burst out laughing unable to pay attention to the pain from the contraction I was having.

“What’s so funny?” Austin asked me confused.

“Now.” I said in between laughs.

“Now what?” Austin was still confused.

“Now as in my water just broke.” I said as another contraction hit me.

Austin jumped up and started getting my things ready to put in the car just as Missy and Blake walked through the door.

“Who lit a fire under his ass?” Blake asked as he leaned down to give me a hug.

“Our son, my water just broke.” I stated.

“Oh my gosh this is so exciting. What do you need us to do?” Missy jumped up and down with joy.

“Stay with Ryan and Raylin, and bring them to the hospital when they wake up from their naps.” I said calmly.

“You ready Juliet?” Austin lifted me up off the side of the bed.

As soon as I cot to the hospital they rushed me into labor and delivery. Two very long hours later I was holding our newborn son in my arms.

“Way to make an entrance Michael Cassio.” Austin chuckled then kissed me and our son on the forehead.

A few minutes later Blake and Missy walked in with Ryan and Raylin. Both of their eyes were wide as they eyed their new baby brother.

“Ryan, Raylin, meet your brother. This is Michael Cassio.” Austin placed each of them on one of his knees so they could get a better view.

Raylin reached out and placed her finger in Michael’s little hand. A look of schock crossed her sweet little face when Michael wrapped his hand around her finger. Then she smiled. A tear ran down my cheek as I watched our two older children connect with their baby brother for the first time.

“Can I take a picture of all of you together?” Missy asked taking out her camera.

“Of course.” I beamed.

Austin came and sat beside me on the bed and pulled Raylin in his lap while Ryan cuddled up next to me on my other side. We all smiled as big as we could before Missy snapped the picture.

“Can I see it?” I asked.

Missy handed me the camera and I burst into tears when I saw it. It was the perfect family photo. I looked at each one of my children and smiled. Then I looked at Austin only to find that he was already looking at me with such love and adoration written all over his face. And to think I had almost lost him. I couldn’t imagine living without him now. He is my rock , my heart, my soul mate, and I will always love him.

In the end instead of getting back at Romeo, I fell in love with him.

The End