Chapter 13

A/N: Ok guys for this chapter I did something a little different. I hope you all like it. If you do please let me know what you think by commenting. If I get good feedback on this chapter I might do a few more like it.

Enjoy!!!!!

<3 Shelby

Getting Back At Romeo

Chapter 13

Austin’s POV

I woke up to Juliet laying on top of me. I each breath she took tickled across my chest. I couldn’t believe that she actually gave in last night. I actually wasn’t expecting sex from her. What I had actually meant when I said ‘Just a taste’ was a kiss, but she took things beyond my wildest imagination. Last night she blew my mind.

First of all, Juliet shocked me when she actually forgave me for everything I had done to her in the past. I’m not proud of what I did to her in high school. I let my ego and reputation get in the way. Deep down inside I had known all along what I was doing to her was wrong. Second, she admitted that she had feelings for me. I don’t know if she will remember this morning, but I do and that’s all that matters. Lastly, the way she said my name. I had always secretly loved it when she called me Rome, but last night hearing her moan it well let’s not go there right now.

“Romeo?” Juliet asked sleepily.

“Yes Juliet.” I chuckled.

“What happened last night will never happen again.” She said stubbornly.

“What ever you say Juliet.” I leaned down and kissed her perfect lips. I smiled when I heard a low moan escape her mouth. This only encouraged me to take things up a notch. I rolled her over and ran my hands up her naked body. I felt her shiver as I placed little kisses along her collar bone.

“Romeo.” She breathed. God I loved the sound of my name coming off her lips.

I couldn’t stop. Not now when I had her in my arms. I wanted so much to tell her that I was desperately in love with her, but I knew that would ruin everything. From now on I was going to show her how much I wanted her. After today I wouldn’t even kiss or touch her if she didn’t to, but right now I was going to enjoy being with her.

**********************************************************

After our extra curricular activities Juliet and I went back to sleep Only to be awoken at six in the evening by someone knocking on my door. I looked over to see if Juliet was still asleep. I smiled as I watched her sleep. She was so beautiful sometimes it hurt me too look at her. I unwillingly got out of bed and went to answer the door.

“How is she? God, I was so worried that my parents made me come back so I could check on her.” Leah pushed past me and into my apartment. She went and looked in the guest room, but came back confused.

“Well hello to you too Leah.” I chuckled.

“Well, where is she?” Leah crossed her arms.

“Where is who?” Juliet asked as she walked out of my bedroom still half asleep wearing nothing but my t-shirt. Damn I forgot how sexy she looked in my clothes.

“Oh. My. Gosh.” I swear Leah’s jaw hit the floor.

“Don’t look at me like that.” Juliet whined as she plopped down in my favorite recliner. Damn she looks so good right now sitting tha way she is.

“Well, maybe I should just leave again. It seems like it does wonders for your love life Sky.” Leah joked.

“Shut up. I should have begged you to stay.” Juliet grumbled.