Chapter 19

Getting Back At Romeo

Chapter 19

Sky's POV

It was Thursday. This was they day I put the next to the last piece of my plan in motion. Out of Austin's two best friends I decided Max was the easiest to get my way with. As soon as Austin left to go play games with Blake I called Max and told him to come over.

"Hey sexy." Max looked me up And down as he walked through the door.

"Look, we can skip the foreplay and get straight to what you came here for." I sighed as I headed to the guest bedroom. I wouldn't dare sleep with Max in the same bed that I slept with Austin in.

"You're a feisty one. I like it." Max smirked as he grabbed me by the hips.

"Just shut up and let's get busy." I said then crashed my lips to his. Everything about what I was doing felt so wrong.

Max quickly got the hint and started to take mine and his clothes off at the same time. He trailed kisses down my neck and collar bone, but they had no effect on me. They were nothing compared to Austin's kisses.

I felt Max enter me and I realized I hadn't been paying attention so I didn't know if he put on a condom or not.

"Max, you did put on a condom right?" I asked.

"Duh, I'm notations. It's not like we're ever going to have sex again. I just wanted to do you this one time." Max smirked and continued what he was doing.

I just laid thee waiting for him to finish. I felt nothing at all. At least Max was enjoying himself. I'm glad one of us will walk away from this with a good feeling. I heard Max grunt and knew he had finished. He instantly got off of me and began putting his clothes on.

"Thanks Sky. You were a really great f*ck." Max smiled then walked out of the room.

I didn't even bother getting dressed. I got in the shower and turned the water on as hot as I could stand it. Then I let the tears fall. What did I just do? I felt so dirty. I was disgusted with myself. I quickly bathed and washed my hair then got out and got dressed.

I went to the living room and turned on the tv trying to find anything to get my mind off of what I had just done. I had been sitting thee for a while when Dear John came on. I decided to watch it. Then came the scene where he was talking to his dad in the hospital as his dad was dying. I started to cry all over again. It was at this time that Austin decided to walk through the door.

"Juliet, baby what's wrong?" Austin asked as he picked me up and sat me in his lap.

"Nothing, I was just watching Dear John." I replied sheepishly hoping he would drop it.

I chuckled to myself is a drove home. Hanging with Blake had calmed my nerves. I was actually pretty excited for tomorrow night to get here. I walked in the house and saw Sky sitting on the couch crying.

"Juliet, baby what's wrong?" I asked concerned as I picked her up and held her in my lap.

"Nothing, I was just watching Dear John." Sky smiled sheepishly.

I looked at the TV and sure enough there was the movie playing.

"I don't know why you girls like to watch these sappy movies that make you cry." Austin shook his head

"I know sometimes I ask myself the same question." I sighed and got up off his lap.

I walked into the kitchen to get some water and he followed me.

"Come to bed with me." Austin whispered in my ear wrPping his arms around my waist.

I knew what he wanted, but I just couldn't let myself be with him after doing whAt I did with Max today.

"Romeo, I'm not in the mood for that tonight." I looked at him apologetically. I wasn't just sorry for not sleeping with him tonight.

"What's wrong Juliet? Why are you so sad?" Austin asked and I knew I wasn't doing a very good job of hiding my emotions.

"I'm not sad." I gave him what I thought was a real smile.

"I can see it in your eyes. Is it Leah? I can talk to her if you want me to." Austin was being so sweet and it made me feel that much more guilty for what I was doing, but should I feel guilty? After all the things he did to me, and here I am finally getting back at him.

"No, don't worry about it. I'll be fine." I looked away from him so he couldn't read my facial expressions.

Tomorrow would be my last day with Austin. Tomorrow night I was going to confess to him about the affair I had with Max and break his heart. Then all of this would be over and I would never have to see his face again. Tomorrow the final phase of my Getting Back At Romeo plan would be initiated. I was going to break his heart in public. That way he would never forget not to mess with me ever again. I went to sleep feeling sad when in all truths I should be happy.

"OK, you know you can talk to me about anything?" I asked her.

"Yeah I know. Can we just go to bed. I'm tired." Sky said emotionlessly.