Chapter 10

Getting Back At Romeo

Chapter 10

It was Thursday and amazingly I hadn’t seen Austin since I confronted him in the gym. Maybe I had finally gotten through to him. On second thought the way he kissed me made me think otherwise, but why was he choosing to avoid me now? I was so confused. I was walking to my last class of the day so deep in thought that I wasn’t paying attention and ran right smack dab into someone.

“I am so sorry.” I apologized looking to see who I hit. Just my lick it was Andy.

“Watch where you’re going whore.” Andy sneered.

“Excuse me!” I exclaimed shocked by his words.

“You heard me, whore.” He repeated himself.

“Whatever.” I mumbled as I started to walk off.

“Where do you think you’re going whore.” Andy snatched me back making me drop my books.

‘Andy stop you’re hurting me.” I cried.

“Shut the hell up.” Andy pressed me up against the back of the building I had been walking past.

I went to scream for help, but Andy cover my mouth with his hand. Oh no not again was the only thought in my head. I felt the tears as they began to stream down my cheeks. Andy began fumbling with his jeans trying to get them undone. I cursed myself silently for deciding to wear a skirt today. I closed my eyes. I couldn’t watch what Andy was about to do to me, but nothing happened.

I opened my eyes to see Austin pinning Andy down to the ground and Leah rushing over to me.

“Oh my gosh Sky! It’s ok sweetie. Everything is going to be ok. We’re not going to let him hurt you.” Leah cooed as she rocked me back and forth.

“Leah, did you call security like I told you to?” Austin asked.

“Yeah they should be here any minute.” Leah replied before turning her attention back to me.

“Sweetie you’re shaking. You need to calm down.” Leah said softly.

I couldn’t speak. I suddenly had no control over my body.

“Austin I think she is going into shock!” Leah screamed just as two security guards came rushing over to us.

“We’ll take it from here son.” One said to Austin.

“Move over Leah let me pick her so we can get her to the nurse’s office.” I felt Austin’s arms wrap around me and lift me.

Then everything went black.