Chapter 7

Getting Back At Romeo

Chapter 7

"Where were you last night?" Leah asked when I walked into our dorm room.

“I stayed with a friend.” It wasn’t a lie.

“Mmm hmm. You stayed with that hot guy Austin.” She smiled a knowing smile.

“How did you know?” I asked shocked.

“Zeek saw you leave with him. He said you looked out of it.” Leah said a little concerned.

“Yeah I was. I had a few too many shots last night.” I admitted.

“What! Are you ok?> Did he do anything to you?” Leah asked fully concerned now.

“No. Leah I know Austin from high school, and he would never do something likr that. He was just helping me. I stayed with him because ei passed out and he didn’t know where my room was.” I rubbed my temples. I could feel a head\ache coming on.

“Oh, well ok. You should totally hook up with him.” Leah grinned.

“God no. He was one of the main people who made fun of me when I was fat. I’m out to get revenge on him.” I smiled.

“I thought you got revenge on him with the cookie incident.” Leah raised an eyebrow.

“I did, but I’m not done with him.” I sighed.

“Oh well have fun.” Leah shrugged.

I took an hour long nap then got up and showered and dressed. Soon I was walking across the quad searching for Austin. Suddenly someone yanked me by the arm and spun me around..

“What the hell?” I cried as I came face to face with Andy.

“Your little stunt last night got me a black eye and a swollen jaw.” Andy said angrily.

“Well you deserved it.” I smirked.

“I swear Sky if you tell him or anyone you will regret it.” Andy warned.

“I’ve already told him.” I could feel the hot tears welling up in my eyes.

“Let’s go.” Andy started to pull me, but somebody else stopped me.

“Let her go Andy.” Austin said sternly.

“Why?” Andy smirked.

“You want to repeat last night? I’m sure a matching black eye and jaw would suit you just fine.” Austin smirked.

“You’re dead Aymes.” Andy glared then shoved me into Austin’s chest.

“You ok?” Austin looked at me concerned.

“Yeah thanks.” I smiled weakly.

“You know it’s going to be kind of hard for you to get me back if I keep saving you Juliet.” Austin chuckled. He was still holding me.

“Don’t get your hopes up Romeo.” I smiled.

Austin leaned down and before I knew it his lips were on mine. I enjoyed it for a second, but then took advantage of the opportunity in front of me. I pressed my body into his and Austin tangled his hands in my hair. I was actually finding it quite hard to keep my composure. The boy was an amazing kisser.

I had to keep clearing my mind so I could work on the task at hand. I ran my hands down his back to his perfect ass and stuck my hands in his pocket. I felt his wallet and grabbed it without him noticing. I opened it and found a picture of him when he was younger.

“Oh my gosh, you weren’t lying.” I gasped breaking the kiss.

“What are you talking about?” Austin asked confused.

I showed him the picture.

“You really were fat when you were a kid.” I said still looking at the picture.

“I’d never lie about something like that Juliet.” I turned around away from him, but Austin pulled me back to him so my back was against his rock hard chest.

“Why do you still have this photo?” I asked.

“It’s to remind me not to go there again, and it’s a part of my past. You can forget the past, but you can’t get rid of it.” Austin kissed my neck. I swear my body is a traitor when it comes to him and his kisses. I have to fight myself for control.

“I threw all the photos I had of me when I was fat away.” I admitted.

“That’s ok. When you look at them you probably hear everyone laughing and taunting you.” Austin said.

“Don’t you?” I looked at him.

“No. The kids in elementary and middle school aren’t so mean as high school kids. I was made fun of as much as everyone else was.” Austin sighed.

“Then why did you make fun of me?” I cried.

“I told you I wanted to encourage you to loose the weight, but I did it in the wrong way. I should have just talked to you, but instead I let my reputation as the popular kid get in the way. I didn’t want people to see me talking to you because they wouldn’t like me anymore. It was stupid and immature of me and I can’t tell you how deeply sorry I am.” Austin looked me in the eyes letting me know he was being honest.

Then he kissed me again. I tried to fight it, but my traitorous body won the fight, and before I knew it I was responding to his kiss with just as much passion as he was putting out. Austin broke the kiss and whispered something in my ear that I didn’t hear before walking off. I pressed my fingers to my lips still able to feel his lips on mine. So much for getting back at him.