Chapter 18

Surprise upload!!!!!! Twice in one day oh yeah!!!!!!

Enjoy

<2 Shelby

Getting Back At Romeo

Chapter 18

Austin’s POV

Damn! This was the only word that Came to mind when I thought about last night. Sky had surprised me with candles and her sexy little body. Now I was laying in bed awake watching her sleep. It was one thirty in the afternoon, but we hadn’t actually went to bed until around eight this morning. I never knew I could go that long, but when it came to Sky I could never get enough of her body.

It’s amazing. I know she is just playing me, but last night I could tell she was falling for me because she was relaying her feelings for me through every kiss. Leah was right about everything. All I had to do was give her time and eventually Sky would fall for me. I didn’t tell Sky that I had actually spent all day with Leah yesterday. I also didn’t tell her I know why Leah wasn’t talking to her. I hate the fact that because of me they’re not friends anymore.

Sometimes I question if what I’m doing is right. I love Sky so much., but is she worth all of this? I never expected her to agree to go out with me, nor did I plan on her moving in with me. Those things just sort of happened. I’m actually surprised she hasn’t broken things off with me yet. I gave her less than a month when we first sarted dating and here we are going on three months of being together. I pray each day that she will wake up and realize the feelings she’s had for me all along. I know Sky loves me. I think she’s afraid that I’m going to hurt her. I could never hurt her after all she’s been through.

I got up out of bed and went to the kitchen to find something to eat. My stomach was growling furiously demanding I feed it. I sat down at the table with my ham and cheese sandwich and was about to take a bite when I felt two arms wrap around my neck.

“You better not be trying to steal my sandwich again.” I said teasingly.

“Well hello to you to.” Sky laughed as she leaned over my shoulder and took a bite of my sandwich.

“Hey! I knew that’s all you wanted.” I cried.

“I’m sorry it just looked so good and I’m starving.” Sky rubbed her tummy.

“I love it when you wear my clothes.” I told her as I got up and walked over to where she was leaning up against the counter.

“So you’ve told me like a million times.” She smirked.

“Yeah well maybe you should wear nothing but my shirt more often.” I whispered in her ear.

“You didn’t like what I wore last night?” She pouted.

“No baby I loved what you wore last night. Actually you should wear something like that every night.” I suggested.

“Whoa there Romeo let’s not get too wild with our suggestions. Last night was a once in a lifetime opportunity.” Sky shoved my shoulder playfully.

“Awe come on Juliet. You mean I don’t get anymore red light specials ever again.” I whined.

“Maybe once a month. Maybe.” She repeated herself when I started smiling like an idiot.

“Fine, so I was planning on taking you somewhere really special this Friday.” I told her.

“Really, where?” Sky perked up.

“You think I’m really going to tell you where Juliet.” I chuckled.

“Please Romeo. I’ll give you another red light special night.” Sky tempted me.